Five plead not guilty to murder of Luke Harwood, 18, from Harold Hill whose body was found in Woodford Green
A woman and four men have pleaded not guilty to the murder of a teenager from Harold Hill who was found dead with head injuries in a field in Woodford Green.
Luke Harwood, 18, was found near Broadmead Playing Fields in May.
James Danby, 26, Tony O’Toole, 29, and Emma Hall, 20, Kahalid Hassan, 19, and Jovan Roberts, 27, pleaded not guilty to murder at the Old Bailey yesterday (Thursday).
Billy Duggan, 20, pleaded not guilty to two counts of perverting the course of justice.
All of the defendants, apart from Jovan Roberts, of no fixed address, are of Crow Lane, Romford.
You may also want to watch:
Their trial will begin on January 7.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 4 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 5 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 6 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 7 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 8 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 9 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 10 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome