Five plead not guilty to murder of Luke Harwood, 18, from Harold Hill whose body was found in Woodford Green
A woman and four men have pleaded not guilty to the murder of a teenager from Harold Hill who was found dead with head injuries in a field in Woodford Green.
Luke Harwood, 18, was found near Broadmead Playing Fields in May.
James Danby, 26, Tony O’Toole, 29, and Emma Hall, 20, Kahalid Hassan, 19, and Jovan Roberts, 27, pleaded not guilty to murder at the Old Bailey yesterday (Thursday).
Billy Duggan, 20, pleaded not guilty to two counts of perverting the course of justice.
All of the defendants, apart from Jovan Roberts, of no fixed address, are of Crow Lane, Romford.
You may also want to watch:
Their trial will begin on January 7.
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage