E-fit released after woman seriously injured in doorstop attack in Romford
- Credit: Archant
An e-fit of a man has been released by police investigating the serious assault of a woman in Romford last year.
A woman was attacked on the doorstep of an address in Carter Drive, Romford, on December 23 2014 between 6.30pm and 6.40pm after a man rang the doorbell.
The 39-year-old woman was taken to an east London hospital by London Ambulance Service and treated for facial injuries.
The suspect ran off along Carter Drive towards Collier Row Road before getting into a vehicle.
The man is described as Asian, around 5ft 9ins tall with facial stubble.
He is said to have been wearing a plain woolly hat and dark clothing.
Anyone who can assist police is asked to call officers from Havering CID on 01708 779110 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'Stop being so disgusting': Hornchurch mother's outrage at delivery drivers urinating on her house
- 2 Aldi given nod to open at former Mothercare branch in Romford
- 3 Hornchurch Japanese restaurant rejects licensing officer's advice over late opening application
- 4 Upminster bridal boutique gives back to frontline workers with £50 wedding dresses
- 5 NHS staff protest mandatory vaccinations outside Queen's Hospital
- 6 Man found not guilty of attempted murder in Brentwood
- 7 Knife seized in Hornchurch as part of neighbourhood patrol
- 8 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 9 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 10 Romford's South Street reacts to BBC licence fee announcement
A 53-year-old man was arrested for conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm on December 23 2014. He was bailed to a date in late June pending further enquiries.