E-fit released after woman seriously injured in doorstop attack in Romford
- Credit: Archant
An e-fit of a man has been released by police investigating the serious assault of a woman in Romford last year.
A woman was attacked on the doorstep of an address in Carter Drive, Romford, on December 23 2014 between 6.30pm and 6.40pm after a man rang the doorbell.
The 39-year-old woman was taken to an east London hospital by London Ambulance Service and treated for facial injuries.
The suspect ran off along Carter Drive towards Collier Row Road before getting into a vehicle.
The man is described as Asian, around 5ft 9ins tall with facial stubble.
You may also want to watch:
He is said to have been wearing a plain woolly hat and dark clothing.
Anyone who can assist police is asked to call officers from Havering CID on 01708 779110 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 5 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 6 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 7 'It was surreal': Hornchurch personal trainer wins £10k with family on TV gameshow
- 8 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 9 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 10 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
A 53-year-old man was arrested for conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm on December 23 2014. He was bailed to a date in late June pending further enquiries.