E-fit released after woman seriously injured in doorstop attack in Romford
- Credit: Archant
An e-fit of a man has been released by police investigating the serious assault of a woman in Romford last year.
A woman was attacked on the doorstep of an address in Carter Drive, Romford, on December 23 2014 between 6.30pm and 6.40pm after a man rang the doorbell.
The 39-year-old woman was taken to an east London hospital by London Ambulance Service and treated for facial injuries.
The suspect ran off along Carter Drive towards Collier Row Road before getting into a vehicle.
The man is described as Asian, around 5ft 9ins tall with facial stubble.
You may also want to watch:
He is said to have been wearing a plain woolly hat and dark clothing.
Anyone who can assist police is asked to call officers from Havering CID on 01708 779110 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 2 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 3 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 4 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 5 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 6 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 7 Local high street rewards scheme launched in Brentwood
- 8 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 9 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
A 53-year-old man was arrested for conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm on December 23 2014. He was bailed to a date in late June pending further enquiries.