Suspected drug driver arrested after crashing into bus in Harold Hill
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of drug driving after a car crashed into a bus in Harold Hill.
Police were alerted at around 7.45 this morning (Thursday, May 31) to a car that had crashed into a bus on Hilldene Avenue.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended.
No injuries were reported.
A man in his 20s, was arrested at the scene on suspicion of drug driving.
You may also want to watch:
He have been taken to an east london police station where he remains in custody.
A resident who saw the collision told the Recorder: “I jumped up so quick I thought he was gonna come through my hedge!”
- 1 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 2 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 3 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 6 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 8 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
- 9 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 10 Hornchurch gym sees 'growing trend' of members post-lockdown