Suspected drug driver arrested after crashing into bus in Harold Hill
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of drug driving after a car crashed into a bus in Harold Hill.
Police were alerted at around 7.45 this morning (Thursday, May 31) to a car that had crashed into a bus on Hilldene Avenue.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended.
No injuries were reported.
A man in his 20s, was arrested at the scene on suspicion of drug driving.
You may also want to watch:
He have been taken to an east london police station where he remains in custody.
A resident who saw the collision told the Recorder: “I jumped up so quick I thought he was gonna come through my hedge!”
- 1 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 2 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 5 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 6 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements
- 7 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 8 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 9 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 10 Pressure on to preserve Upminster trees as council receives almost 200 messages