Suspected drug driver arrested after crashing into bus in Harold Hill
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of drug driving after a car crashed into a bus in Harold Hill.
Police were alerted at around 7.45 this morning (Thursday, May 31) to a car that had crashed into a bus on Hilldene Avenue.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended.
No injuries were reported.
A man in his 20s, was arrested at the scene on suspicion of drug driving.
He have been taken to an east london police station where he remains in custody.
A resident who saw the collision told the Recorder: “I jumped up so quick I thought he was gonna come through my hedge!”
- 1 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 2 Man found dead following 'group disturbance' in Rainham
- 3 Murder investigation launched after man found dead in Rainham
- 4 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 5 'I feel ignored': Mum of three speaks out about bid to escape cramped housing
- 6 Rainham cannabis factory worth over £1m busted in drugs raid
- 7 School submits plans to demolish sports hall and build multi-million pound replacement
- 8 Romford shopping centre to host more than 50 events in run up to Christmas
- 9 'Abused, slapped and spat at': New Romford shopping centre tells of racist abuse suffered by staff
- 10 Twelve Havering properties sold for more than £1m in October