Suspected drug driver arrested after crashing into bus in Harold Hill
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of drug driving after a car crashed into a bus in Harold Hill.
Police were alerted at around 7.45 this morning (Thursday, May 31) to a car that had crashed into a bus on Hilldene Avenue.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended.
No injuries were reported.
A man in his 20s, was arrested at the scene on suspicion of drug driving.
You may also want to watch:
He have been taken to an east london police station where he remains in custody.
A resident who saw the collision told the Recorder: “I jumped up so quick I thought he was gonna come through my hedge!”
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
- 6 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 10 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens