Do you recognise these men, who may have knowledge of assault outside Queen’s Hospital, Romford?
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this trio after a man was hit in the head and face outside Queen’s Hospital in Romford on Saturday (June 1).
The assault happened near the hospital entrance at about 7.10pm.
The victim, who is 45, suffered bruising and cuts.
Anyone who recognises the men, or knows anything about the incident, should contact DC Andy Fearne at Romford CID by calling 101.
Alternatively, phone Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
Calls are anonymous.
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage