Do you recognise these men, who may have knowledge of assault outside Queen’s Hospital, Romford?
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this trio after a man was hit in the head and face outside Queen’s Hospital in Romford on Saturday (June 1).
The assault happened near the hospital entrance at about 7.10pm.
The victim, who is 45, suffered bruising and cuts.
Anyone who recognises the men, or knows anything about the incident, should contact DC Andy Fearne at Romford CID by calling 101.
Alternatively, phone Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
Calls are anonymous.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 7 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 8 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 9 Cabinet to vote on proposed changes to how housing is allocated in Havering
- 10 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority