Do you know this man? CCTV appeal launched after children mugged in Romford
- Credit: Archant
Police have released this image of a man they want to question after two children were mugged in the subway under Mercury House in Romford.
Following the two incidents on Thursday June 26, Met Police released a CCTV still of a man they hope to trace to speak to in connection with the alleged robberies.
The victims were 11 and 14, and both had their mobile phones taken by force.
The thefts took place just half an hour apart, at 3.21pm and 3.51pm in the subway.
Anyone who has information concerning the identity of this person should contact Detective Constable Barry Carter of Havering CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number 5409451/14.
You may also want to watch:
The force said assisting police with identifications could help eliminate someone from police enquiries or could help remove a criminal from your area.
- 1 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 2 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 3 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 4 Family 'sleeps with one ear open' after repeated flooding in heavy rain
- 5 Still no progress on plans for new health hub at St George's Hospital site
- 6 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
- 7 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 8 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 9 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 10 Harold Wood primary school collaborates with West Ham on wellbeing garden project