Do you know this man? CCTV appeal launched after children mugged in Romford
- Credit: Archant
Police have released this image of a man they want to question after two children were mugged in the subway under Mercury House in Romford.
Following the two incidents on Thursday June 26, Met Police released a CCTV still of a man they hope to trace to speak to in connection with the alleged robberies.
The victims were 11 and 14, and both had their mobile phones taken by force.
The thefts took place just half an hour apart, at 3.21pm and 3.51pm in the subway.
Anyone who has information concerning the identity of this person should contact Detective Constable Barry Carter of Havering CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number 5409451/14.
You may also want to watch:
The force said assisting police with identifications could help eliminate someone from police enquiries or could help remove a criminal from your area.
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 Can you help find Ricky Wellington, last seen on January 22 in Hornchurch?
- 3 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 4 Leaked council email casts doubt over Brookside theatre's future
- 5 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 6 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 7 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 8 Havering Council looking for residents to become Covid marshals
- 9 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 10 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57