Do you know this man? CCTV appeal launched after children mugged in Romford
- Credit: Archant
Police have released this image of a man they want to question after two children were mugged in the subway under Mercury House in Romford.
Following the two incidents on Thursday June 26, Met Police released a CCTV still of a man they hope to trace to speak to in connection with the alleged robberies.
The victims were 11 and 14, and both had their mobile phones taken by force.
The thefts took place just half an hour apart, at 3.21pm and 3.51pm in the subway.
Anyone who has information concerning the identity of this person should contact Detective Constable Barry Carter of Havering CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number 5409451/14.
You may also want to watch:
The force said assisting police with identifications could help eliminate someone from police enquiries or could help remove a criminal from your area.
- 1 Man in hospital after falling 'from height' in Romford
- 2 Brentwood church rave: More than 130 images released in appeal
- 3 Romford cinemas announce reopening plans after lockdown
- 4 Woman dies after 'falling from height' by Liberty Shopping Centre
- 5 Former Lakeside Hammers co-promoter Jon Cook passes away
- 6 New Romford author speaks out about feeling 'invisible' as a black father
- 7 Hornchurch tie down manager Stimson with new two-year contract
- 8 Horses die after Upminster stables blaze
- 9 London elections: Havering and Redbridge candidates make case for your vote
- 10 What is changing as lockdown eases on May 17?