Do you know this man? CCTV appeal launched after children mugged in Romford
- Credit: Archant
Police have released this image of a man they want to question after two children were mugged in the subway under Mercury House in Romford.
Following the two incidents on Thursday June 26, Met Police released a CCTV still of a man they hope to trace to speak to in connection with the alleged robberies.
The victims were 11 and 14, and both had their mobile phones taken by force.
The thefts took place just half an hour apart, at 3.21pm and 3.51pm in the subway.
Anyone who has information concerning the identity of this person should contact Detective Constable Barry Carter of Havering CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number 5409451/14.
You may also want to watch:
The force said assisting police with identifications could help eliminate someone from police enquiries or could help remove a criminal from your area.
- 1 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 2 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 3 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?