Do you know this man? CCTV appeal launched after children mugged in Romford
- Credit: Archant
Police have released this image of a man they want to question after two children were mugged in the subway under Mercury House in Romford.
Following the two incidents on Thursday June 26, Met Police released a CCTV still of a man they hope to trace to speak to in connection with the alleged robberies.
The victims were 11 and 14, and both had their mobile phones taken by force.
The thefts took place just half an hour apart, at 3.21pm and 3.51pm in the subway.
Anyone who has information concerning the identity of this person should contact Detective Constable Barry Carter of Havering CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number 5409451/14.
You may also want to watch:
The force said assisting police with identifications could help eliminate someone from police enquiries or could help remove a criminal from your area.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Severe flooding in Havering and Dagenham as "tornado" hits Barking
- 6 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 7 Primary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 9 Get clued up on road and train disruptions coming to the area
- 10 Harold Wood protest against proposed Gallows Corner homes