Did you see this man in Sainsbury’s, Brentwood?
POLICE are trying to trace this man to speak to him in connection with abusive behaviour in Sainsbury’s, Brentwood.
The incident happened at about 1.45pm on Friday September 17 at the supermarket tills and also outside the store in William Hunter Way.
A man aged about 20 to 25 and about 5ft 9in tall pushed his way into a queue for a fast till and hurled abuse at a queuing customer who confronted him.
The verbal abuse continued when the man walked out of the store.
Police have released this CCTV image hoping to appeal to the public for help in tracking him down.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help identify the man in the picture or provide any information about him should contact investigating officer PC Jack Ward at Brentwood Police Station on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 9 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'