Detectives step up hunt for Romford attacker
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating a serious assault last year have re-issued an e-fit of a suspect.
On December 23 2014, between 6.30-6.40pm, a man rang at the door of an address in Carter Drive, Romford.
A 39-year-old woman answered and was attacked by the man. She was taken to an east London hospital by London Ambulance Service and treated for facial injuries.
The suspect ran off along Carter Drive towards Collier Row Road before getting into a vehicle.
The man is described as tanned, around 5ft 9ins with facial stubble. He is said to have been wearing a plain woolly hat and dark clothing.
You may also want to watch:
A 53-year-old man was arrested for conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm on the same day. He was subsequently bailed to a date later this month.
Anyone who can identify the man in the image should call officers from Havering CID on 01708 779110 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 2 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 5 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 6 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 7 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 8 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed
- 9 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 10 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back