Detectives step up hunt for Romford attacker
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating a serious assault last year have re-issued an e-fit of a suspect.
On December 23 2014, between 6.30-6.40pm, a man rang at the door of an address in Carter Drive, Romford.
A 39-year-old woman answered and was attacked by the man. She was taken to an east London hospital by London Ambulance Service and treated for facial injuries.
The suspect ran off along Carter Drive towards Collier Row Road before getting into a vehicle.
The man is described as tanned, around 5ft 9ins with facial stubble. He is said to have been wearing a plain woolly hat and dark clothing.
You may also want to watch:
A 53-year-old man was arrested for conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm on the same day. He was subsequently bailed to a date later this month.
Anyone who can identify the man in the image should call officers from Havering CID on 01708 779110 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 5 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 8 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder