Detectives step up hunt for Romford attacker
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating a serious assault last year have re-issued an e-fit of a suspect.
On December 23 2014, between 6.30-6.40pm, a man rang at the door of an address in Carter Drive, Romford.
A 39-year-old woman answered and was attacked by the man. She was taken to an east London hospital by London Ambulance Service and treated for facial injuries.
The suspect ran off along Carter Drive towards Collier Row Road before getting into a vehicle.
The man is described as tanned, around 5ft 9ins with facial stubble. He is said to have been wearing a plain woolly hat and dark clothing.
You may also want to watch:
A 53-year-old man was arrested for conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm on the same day. He was subsequently bailed to a date later this month.
Anyone who can identify the man in the image should call officers from Havering CID on 01708 779110 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 2 'Beyond annoying' - New traffic measure coming to Hornchurch junction
- 3 Election 2021: Live Havering and Redbridge London Assembly updates
- 4 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 5 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 6 Romford woman through to Ms Great Britain 2021 final
- 7 Man in hospital after falling 'from height' in Romford
- 8 Heritage: The life of Havering's well-loved Peter the Painter
- 9 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 10 The Romfood Review: A bit of the East End in Essex