Bestselling crime writer Kimberley Chambers returns to Romford’s The Liberty
- Credit: Archant
Crime writer Kimberley Chambers will soon be returning to The Liberty to sign copies of her new book.
Author of 11 crime novels, Kimberley Chambers, will be visiting The Liberty Shopping Centre on Saturday, January 25 from 1pm to sign copies of her new book, Queenie.
The latest addition to her collection of crime novels follows the notorious Queenie as she navigates the world of gangsters during the 1930s and her ambitions to control the criminal underworld of the East End.
Kimberley's most recent book, Life of Crime claimed the number one spot on the Sunday Times Bestsellers chart and then spent weeks in the top ten following its release.
Centre manager Jonathan Poole: "We are really excited to welcome Kimberley Chambers back to our Waterstones store here at The Liberty.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope shoppers will enjoy the opportunity to meet Kimberley and receive signed copies of Queenie".
- 1 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 2 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 3 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 4 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 5 From the town hall: The fight against Covid-19 continues in Havering
- 6 Sadly, this isn't a funny column
- 7 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 8 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 9 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 10 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back