Bestselling crime writer Kimberley Chambers returns to Romford’s The Liberty
- Credit: Archant
Crime writer Kimberley Chambers will soon be returning to The Liberty to sign copies of her new book.
Author of 11 crime novels, Kimberley Chambers, will be visiting The Liberty Shopping Centre on Saturday, January 25 from 1pm to sign copies of her new book, Queenie.
The latest addition to her collection of crime novels follows the notorious Queenie as she navigates the world of gangsters during the 1930s and her ambitions to control the criminal underworld of the East End.
Kimberley's most recent book, Life of Crime claimed the number one spot on the Sunday Times Bestsellers chart and then spent weeks in the top ten following its release.
Centre manager Jonathan Poole: "We are really excited to welcome Kimberley Chambers back to our Waterstones store here at The Liberty.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope shoppers will enjoy the opportunity to meet Kimberley and receive signed copies of Queenie".
- 1 Concern as drop kerb charges surge by 40%
- 2 Mum's anger amid mice infestation: 'Housing association fobbed it off'
- 3 Romford has one of UK's best retail recoveries, footfall data suggests
- 4 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 5 Second phase of St George's Park development now underway
- 6 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 7 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 8 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 9 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 10 Romford add to management team as Boro win 11-goal Waltham Abbey friendly