Bestselling crime writer Kimberley Chambers returns to Romford’s The Liberty
- Credit: Archant
Crime writer Kimberley Chambers will soon be returning to The Liberty to sign copies of her new book.
Author of 11 crime novels, Kimberley Chambers, will be visiting The Liberty Shopping Centre on Saturday, January 25 from 1pm to sign copies of her new book, Queenie.
The latest addition to her collection of crime novels follows the notorious Queenie as she navigates the world of gangsters during the 1930s and her ambitions to control the criminal underworld of the East End.
Kimberley's most recent book, Life of Crime claimed the number one spot on the Sunday Times Bestsellers chart and then spent weeks in the top ten following its release.
Centre manager Jonathan Poole: "We are really excited to welcome Kimberley Chambers back to our Waterstones store here at The Liberty.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope shoppers will enjoy the opportunity to meet Kimberley and receive signed copies of Queenie".
- 1 Male injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 3 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 4 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 7 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 8 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 9 Collier Row grandma crochets letterbox topper to 'make community smile'
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds