Crime thriller writer to sign latest book at Romford shopping centre
- Credit: Archant
A popular crime thriller author will be attending Romford Shopping Hall on Saturday, to sign copies of her latest book.
Mickey’s Revenge is the fourth book in the Taylor family series by crime fiction writer Sandra Prior and follows her previous books Dangerous, Diamond Geezer and Mickey’s War.
Sandra was inspired to delve into the world of fiction by her love of writing and the work of fellow crime thriller writer Martina Cole.
She credits social media for the success of her books.
Sandra said: “I went down the self-publishing route and through Facebook and other social networking my books took off.”
You may also want to watch:
Sandra whose first book, Dangerous, took five to six years to write, almost gave up on her dream of becoming an author after agents turned it down.
Encouraging budding writers, she said: “Be optimistic and hopeful because you never know.”
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 3 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 4 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 5 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 6 Romford add to management team as Boro win 11-goal Waltham Abbey friendly
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 8 Brookside Theatre to reopen with Peter Rabbit musical and Hairspray
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Upminster student completes 4x4x48 Challenge for Saint Francis Hospice
The event will take place at the Alpha Book Company in the shopping centre, in the Market Place, between 11am and 1pm.