Crime thriller writer to sign latest book at Romford shopping centre
- Credit: Archant
A popular crime thriller author will be attending Romford Shopping Hall on Saturday, to sign copies of her latest book.
Mickey’s Revenge is the fourth book in the Taylor family series by crime fiction writer Sandra Prior and follows her previous books Dangerous, Diamond Geezer and Mickey’s War.
Sandra was inspired to delve into the world of fiction by her love of writing and the work of fellow crime thriller writer Martina Cole.
She credits social media for the success of her books.
Sandra said: “I went down the self-publishing route and through Facebook and other social networking my books took off.”
You may also want to watch:
Sandra whose first book, Dangerous, took five to six years to write, almost gave up on her dream of becoming an author after agents turned it down.
Encouraging budding writers, she said: “Be optimistic and hopeful because you never know.”
- 1 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 2 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 3 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 4 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 5 'My life lit up': Councillor's joy at reuniting with daughter after more than 30 years
- 6 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 7 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 8 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 9 Queen's and King George hospitals reach 10,000 vaccinated milestone
- 10 Council campaign calls on residents to take up Covid vaccine
The event will take place at the Alpha Book Company in the shopping centre, in the Market Place, between 11am and 1pm.