Crime thriller writer to sign latest book at Romford shopping centre
- Credit: Archant
A popular crime thriller author will be attending Romford Shopping Hall on Saturday, to sign copies of her latest book.
Mickey’s Revenge is the fourth book in the Taylor family series by crime fiction writer Sandra Prior and follows her previous books Dangerous, Diamond Geezer and Mickey’s War.
Sandra was inspired to delve into the world of fiction by her love of writing and the work of fellow crime thriller writer Martina Cole.
She credits social media for the success of her books.
Sandra said: “I went down the self-publishing route and through Facebook and other social networking my books took off.”
You may also want to watch:
Sandra whose first book, Dangerous, took five to six years to write, almost gave up on her dream of becoming an author after agents turned it down.
Encouraging budding writers, she said: “Be optimistic and hopeful because you never know.”
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 7 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 8 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
The event will take place at the Alpha Book Company in the shopping centre, in the Market Place, between 11am and 1pm.