Crime thriller writer to sign latest book at Romford shopping centre
- Credit: Archant
A popular crime thriller author will be attending Romford Shopping Hall on Saturday, to sign copies of her latest book.
Mickey’s Revenge is the fourth book in the Taylor family series by crime fiction writer Sandra Prior and follows her previous books Dangerous, Diamond Geezer and Mickey’s War.
Sandra was inspired to delve into the world of fiction by her love of writing and the work of fellow crime thriller writer Martina Cole.
She credits social media for the success of her books.
Sandra said: “I went down the self-publishing route and through Facebook and other social networking my books took off.”
You may also want to watch:
Sandra whose first book, Dangerous, took five to six years to write, almost gave up on her dream of becoming an author after agents turned it down.
Encouraging budding writers, she said: “Be optimistic and hopeful because you never know.”
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 4 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 5 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 6 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 7 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 8 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Construction of new Rainham Leisure centre pushed back to 2022
The event will take place at the Alpha Book Company in the shopping centre, in the Market Place, between 11am and 1pm.