Queen of Crime Martina Cole returns to Romford’s The Liberty Shopping Centre with new book
- Credit: Archant
Fans of Martina Cole queued up at The Liberty shopping centre at the weekend to meet the biggest selling female crime novelist in the UK.
Martina Cole visited WHSmith in the Romford shopping mall on Saturday, October 19 for a book signing of her latest novel, No Mercy.
Jonathan Poole, centre manager, said, "We were thrilled to welcome Martina back to The Liberty, it was wonderful to have such a renowned writer visit our shopping centre.
"We hope fans of Martina and crime readers alike enjoyed the opportunity to meet the UK's leading female crime writer."
No Mercy follows the rise of Angus Davies as he takes over the family business from his mother and begins a reign of terror in their family-run clubs in Marbella.
You may also want to watch:
As he and his family enter the crime world previously controlled by his infamous bank robber father and mother, Angus must learn to show no mercy.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 5 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 9 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'