Queen of Crime Martina Cole returns to Romford’s The Liberty Shopping Centre with new book
- Credit: Archant
Fans of Martina Cole queued up at The Liberty shopping centre at the weekend to meet the biggest selling female crime novelist in the UK.
Martina Cole visited WHSmith in the Romford shopping mall on Saturday, October 19 for a book signing of her latest novel, No Mercy.
Jonathan Poole, centre manager, said, "We were thrilled to welcome Martina back to The Liberty, it was wonderful to have such a renowned writer visit our shopping centre.
"We hope fans of Martina and crime readers alike enjoyed the opportunity to meet the UK's leading female crime writer."
No Mercy follows the rise of Angus Davies as he takes over the family business from his mother and begins a reign of terror in their family-run clubs in Marbella.
You may also want to watch:
As he and his family enter the crime world previously controlled by his infamous bank robber father and mother, Angus must learn to show no mercy.
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 Can you help find Ricky Wellington, last seen on January 22 in Hornchurch?
- 3 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 4 Leaked council email casts doubt over Brookside theatre's future
- 5 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 6 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 7 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 8 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 9 Havering Council looking for residents to become Covid marshals
- 10 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together