Queen of Crime Martina Cole returns to Romford’s The Liberty Shopping Centre with new book
- Credit: Archant
Fans of Martina Cole queued up at The Liberty shopping centre at the weekend to meet the biggest selling female crime novelist in the UK.
Martina Cole visited WHSmith in the Romford shopping mall on Saturday, October 19 for a book signing of her latest novel, No Mercy.
Jonathan Poole, centre manager, said, "We were thrilled to welcome Martina back to The Liberty, it was wonderful to have such a renowned writer visit our shopping centre.
"We hope fans of Martina and crime readers alike enjoyed the opportunity to meet the UK's leading female crime writer."
No Mercy follows the rise of Angus Davies as he takes over the family business from his mother and begins a reign of terror in their family-run clubs in Marbella.
You may also want to watch:
As he and his family enter the crime world previously controlled by his infamous bank robber father and mother, Angus must learn to show no mercy.
- 1 Man in hospital after falling 'from height' in Romford
- 2 Brentwood church rave: More than 130 images released in appeal
- 3 Romford cinemas announce reopening plans after lockdown
- 4 Woman dies after 'falling from height' by Liberty Shopping Centre
- 5 Former Lakeside Hammers co-promoter Jon Cook passes away
- 6 New Romford author speaks out about feeling 'invisible' as a black father
- 7 Hornchurch tie down manager Stimson with new two-year contract
- 8 Horses die after Upminster stables blaze
- 9 What is changing as lockdown eases on May 17?
- 10 London elections: Havering and Redbridge candidates make case for your vote