Collier Row man charged amid electronic tag tampering investigation
- Credit: PA
A man from Collier Row has been charged following an investigation into the alleged misuse of electronic tags used to monitor criminals.
Detectives have charged 29 people following an investigation into the monitoring of offenders.
Through Operation Glen Falls, police probed allegations about the misuse of the electronic tracker devices fitted to offenders.
Now, a Collier Row man who worked for Electronic Monitoring Service (EMS) has been charged with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
Martin Crean, 46, of Collier Row Lane, will next appear at Thames Magistrates Court on Friday, December 22.
Fellow ex-employee Jason Gundry, 46, of King Edwards Road, Barking, will appear on the same date.
A further 27 people have been charged in connection with the investigation, including men from Romford, Hornchurch, and Rainham.
- 1 Man stabbed in head in reported Hornchurch robbery
- 2 Nude cycle ride supporting cyclists' safety and body positivity to come to Romford
- 3 Local election 2022: HRA and Labour form new Havering administration
- 4 Jailed: Woman raped by two men in 'depraved' set-up
- 5 Supermarket giant Aldi confirms construction of new Romford store is ‘progressing well’
- 6 'Transformational’: What is the Elizabeth line and what does it mean for Havering?
- 7 Met Police reportedly 'scrutinising CCTV' in Havering electoral fraud investigation
- 8 Former Upminster farmer hopes to buy back land, but is wary of price going 'up and up and up'
- 9 Apology issued after NHS nurse 'was failed by short-staffed Queen's Hospital maternity ward'
- 10 NEU brands restructure 'detrimental' while trust says union 'not putting pupils first': Harold Hill school strikes resume
Liam Ashby, 22, of George Street, Romford.
Harry Donnelly, 22, of Easedale Drive, Hornchurch.
Thomas Capper, 27 of Beulah Road, Hornchurch.
Paul Higgins, 31, of Richmond Road, Romford.
Robert Ross, 27, of Sedgefield Close, Harold Hill.
Tony Marshall, 38, of Tring Walk, Harold Hill.
Scott Talbot, 34, of Danbury Road, Rainham.
Gokham Gurler, 34 of New Farm Drive, Abridge.
They will also appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, December 20 or Friday, December 22.