Cocaine, gun and cash found in Upminster home
- Credit: Archant
A handgun, 5kg of cocaine and £100,000 in cash were found in an Upminster home.
Jamie Williams, 37, of Amery Gardens, Gidea Park, is one of two men to face charges relating to supplying the Class A drug following the bust.
National Crime Agency (NCA) and Met officers, working through the Middle Market Drugs Partnership (MMDP), arrested two men in Pimlico, one in Greencoat Place and a second nearby in Denbigh Street.
During a search of an address in Bird Lane, Upminster, officers recovered a further five kilos of cocaine, a handgun, nine rounds of ammunition, around £100,000 cash, a CS gas canister, cutting agents, a hydraulic press and drug packaging equipment.
Jamie Williams was charged with being concerned in the supply of cocaine, possession of a firearm and money laundering.
You may also want to watch:
Abdimislam Abdi, 38, of Erasmus Street, Westminster, was charged with being concerned in the supply of cocaine.
Both men appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Friday and were remanded in custody until their appearance at Southwark Crown Court next Monday.
- 1 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 2 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 3 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 4 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 5 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 6 Weekly Covid cases across east London revealed
- 7 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 8 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 9 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 10 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’