CCTV images released after Rainham pensioner falls victim to distraction burglary
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released images of a woman they would like to speak to following a distraction burglary.
On the morning of September 18, a woman in her mid 30s knocked on a number of doors in Theydon Gardens, Rainham.
Police have said the victim, a man in his 90s, let a woman into his house and after a short while, she left taking some of his personal property.
CCTV at a nearby care home captured a woman in the area.
She is described as a thin, white woman, with long black hair and a thin face, wearing a pink/purple coat and blue jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police via 101 quoting image 201664 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 2 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 3 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 4 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 5 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 6 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 9 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 10 Pressure on to preserve Upminster trees as council receives almost 200 messages