Car in Harold Hill set on fire in suspected arson attack
- Credit: Archant
A car went up in flames in a suspected arson attack last night.
Police were called to Masefield Crescent, Harold Hill, at 11.50pm to a car which had been damaged by the fire.
Firefighters from Romford station attended.
The incident is being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 2 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 3 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 6 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 7 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
- 8 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 9 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 10 Hornchurch gym sees 'growing trend' of members post-lockdown