Car in Harold Hill set on fire in suspected arson attack
- Credit: Archant
A car went up in flames in a suspected arson attack last night.
Police were called to Masefield Crescent, Harold Hill, at 11.50pm to a car which had been damaged by the fire.
Firefighters from Romford station attended.
The incident is being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 6 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 9 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 10 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren