Car in Harold Hill set on fire in suspected arson attack
- Credit: Archant
A car went up in flames in a suspected arson attack last night.
Police were called to Masefield Crescent, Harold Hill, at 11.50pm to a car which had been damaged by the fire.
Firefighters from Romford station attended.
The incident is being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 Can you help find Ricky Wellington, last seen on January 22 in Hornchurch?
- 3 Covid 'past the peak' at Queen's and King George hospitals
- 4 Leaked council email casts doubt over Brookside theatre's future
- 5 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 6 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 7 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 8 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 9 Unions provide stationery packs to Barking, Dagenham and Havering children
- 10 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57