Can you help? 27-year-old Romford man last seen at hospital goes missing
- Credit: Archant
A 27-year-old man last seen at a hospital in Goodmayes six weeks ago has gone missing.
Police are appealing for help from the public tracing the whereabouts of James Greenwood from Romford.
Mr Greenwood was last seen just before he left a hospital in Barley Lane, Goodmayes on March 15.
Family members have not heard from James since he was last seen and are desperate to hear he is safe and well.
He is described as a 27-year-old white male, 6ft tall of very slim build with long, brown, shoulder-length hair. When last seen he was wearing a sweatshirt with jogging bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
It is out of character for James to be missing and not to stay in contact with his family.
He is known to frequent Romford Town Centre.
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 4 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 5 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 7 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 8 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 9 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 10 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
Anyone who has information concerning James’s whereabouts should contact Romford Police Missing Persons Unit by dialling 101 or call Missing People by dialling 116 000.