Can you help? 27-year-old Romford man last seen at hospital goes missing
- Credit: Archant
A 27-year-old man last seen at a hospital in Goodmayes six weeks ago has gone missing.
Police are appealing for help from the public tracing the whereabouts of James Greenwood from Romford.
Mr Greenwood was last seen just before he left a hospital in Barley Lane, Goodmayes on March 15.
Family members have not heard from James since he was last seen and are desperate to hear he is safe and well.
He is described as a 27-year-old white male, 6ft tall of very slim build with long, brown, shoulder-length hair. When last seen he was wearing a sweatshirt with jogging bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
It is out of character for James to be missing and not to stay in contact with his family.
He is known to frequent Romford Town Centre.
- 1 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 2 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds
- 3 Male injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 4 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 5 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 8 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 9 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 10 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
Anyone who has information concerning James’s whereabouts should contact Romford Police Missing Persons Unit by dialling 101 or call Missing People by dialling 116 000.