Brentwood Towie star Amy Childs flips car in South Woodford
- Credit: Archant
Former The Only Way Is Essex star Amy Childs said she was lucky to be alive after flipping her white Range Rover Autograph Sport last night.
The Brentwood star rolled her vehicle at around 10pm in Woodford New Road in South Woodford, near the Napier Arms Pub.
The 24-year-old was treated by paramedics next to her car, which has a personalised registration plate reading “we11 jel”.
She tweeted: “I am so lucky to be alive thank you to everyone for your lovely messages, god was definitely watching down on me.”
A London Ambulance Service (LAS) spokesman confirmed the star did not need to go to hospital despite the accident.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We were called just after 10pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a lamp post in Woodford New Road.
“We sent a paramedic duty manager to the scene.”
- 1 Can you help find Ricky Wellington, last seen on January 22 in Hornchurch?
- 2 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 3 Covid 'past the peak' at Queen's and King George hospitals
- 4 Leaked council email casts doubt over Brookside theatre's future
- 5 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 6 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 7 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 8 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 9 Unions provide stationery packs to Barking, Dagenham and Havering children
- 10 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
Did you see the star flip her car? If so, please get in touch. Call the newsdesk on 0208 477 3825.