Brentwood Towie star Amy Childs flips car in South Woodford
- Credit: Archant
Former The Only Way Is Essex star Amy Childs said she was lucky to be alive after flipping her white Range Rover Autograph Sport last night.
The Brentwood star rolled her vehicle at around 10pm in Woodford New Road in South Woodford, near the Napier Arms Pub.
The 24-year-old was treated by paramedics next to her car, which has a personalised registration plate reading “we11 jel”.
She tweeted: “I am so lucky to be alive thank you to everyone for your lovely messages, god was definitely watching down on me.”
A London Ambulance Service (LAS) spokesman confirmed the star did not need to go to hospital despite the accident.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We were called just after 10pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a lamp post in Woodford New Road.
“We sent a paramedic duty manager to the scene.”
- 1 Man in hospital after falling 'from height' in Romford
- 2 Brentwood church rave: More than 130 images released in appeal
- 3 Romford cinemas announce reopening plans after lockdown
- 4 Woman dies after 'falling from height' by Liberty Shopping Centre
- 5 Former Lakeside Hammers co-promoter Jon Cook passes away
- 6 New Romford author speaks out about feeling 'invisible' as a black father
- 7 Hornchurch tie down manager Stimson with new two-year contract
- 8 Horses die after Upminster stables blaze
- 9 London elections: Havering and Redbridge candidates make case for your vote
- 10 What is changing as lockdown eases on May 17?
Did you see the star flip her car? If so, please get in touch. Call the newsdesk on 0208 477 3825.