Brentwood Towie star Amy Childs flips car in South Woodford
- Credit: Archant
Former The Only Way Is Essex star Amy Childs said she was lucky to be alive after flipping her white Range Rover Autograph Sport last night.
The Brentwood star rolled her vehicle at around 10pm in Woodford New Road in South Woodford, near the Napier Arms Pub.
The 24-year-old was treated by paramedics next to her car, which has a personalised registration plate reading “we11 jel”.
She tweeted: “I am so lucky to be alive thank you to everyone for your lovely messages, god was definitely watching down on me.”
A London Ambulance Service (LAS) spokesman confirmed the star did not need to go to hospital despite the accident.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We were called just after 10pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a lamp post in Woodford New Road.
“We sent a paramedic duty manager to the scene.”
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 Collier Row grandma crochets letterbox topper to 'make community smile'
- 5 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
- 6 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 7 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 8 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 9 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 10 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
Did you see the star flip her car? If so, please get in touch. Call the newsdesk on 0208 477 3825.