Brentwood: Police release efit of man after two burglaries
Detectives have released an efit of a man suspected of committing two burglaries in Shenfield and Ingatestone.
The first break-in happened in Shenfield when thieves forced their way in through the front door of a house on Friars Avenue, between 7.30am, August 30, and 9.30am, Sunday, September 2, and stole a camera and a quantity of jewellery.
The second break-in happened in Ingatestone between Sunday, September 9 and Wednesday, September 12, and stole a quantity of jewellery.
Investigating officer, DC Andy Rowley, said: “The man pictured in the efit was seen at the scene of the Shenfield burglary by an eye-witness while we believe he is also behind the one in Ingatestone.
“We would urge people to look closely at the efit, which is a good likeness of the suspected burglar, and call us with his name.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information in connection with these burglaries is urged to contact detectives at Basildon police station on 101.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 7 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 8 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 9 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 10 Local high street rewards scheme launched in Brentwood