Brentwood: Police release efit of man after two burglaries
Detectives have released an efit of a man suspected of committing two burglaries in Shenfield and Ingatestone.
The first break-in happened in Shenfield when thieves forced their way in through the front door of a house on Friars Avenue, between 7.30am, August 30, and 9.30am, Sunday, September 2, and stole a camera and a quantity of jewellery.
The second break-in happened in Ingatestone between Sunday, September 9 and Wednesday, September 12, and stole a quantity of jewellery.
Investigating officer, DC Andy Rowley, said: “The man pictured in the efit was seen at the scene of the Shenfield burglary by an eye-witness while we believe he is also behind the one in Ingatestone.
“We would urge people to look closely at the efit, which is a good likeness of the suspected burglar, and call us with his name.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information in connection with these burglaries is urged to contact detectives at Basildon police station on 101.
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 3 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 6 Cladding scandal: Homeowners ‘stuck’ as service charges rise
- 7 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 8 Men questioned and 200 hours of CCTV seized after boys killed in Brentwood
- 9 Detectives appeal for witnesses to Upminster crash involving 'stolen' van
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?