Brentwood: Police release efit of man after two burglaries
Detectives have released an efit of a man suspected of committing two burglaries in Shenfield and Ingatestone.
The first break-in happened in Shenfield when thieves forced their way in through the front door of a house on Friars Avenue, between 7.30am, August 30, and 9.30am, Sunday, September 2, and stole a camera and a quantity of jewellery.
The second break-in happened in Ingatestone between Sunday, September 9 and Wednesday, September 12, and stole a quantity of jewellery.
Investigating officer, DC Andy Rowley, said: “The man pictured in the efit was seen at the scene of the Shenfield burglary by an eye-witness while we believe he is also behind the one in Ingatestone.
“We would urge people to look closely at the efit, which is a good likeness of the suspected burglar, and call us with his name.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information in connection with these burglaries is urged to contact detectives at Basildon police station on 101.
- 1 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 2 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 3 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 4 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 8 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 9 Could you be former Brentwood man's long lost relative?
- 10 Cycle relay through Romford supporting Help for Heroes