BREAKING NEWS: Young man stabbed in Romford town centre
A MAN was stabbed in Romford town centre in the early hours of this morning (Friday November 19).
Patrolling police officers found the 23-year-old with several injuries to the chest and arm in a car park behind A1 cabs, in South Street, at around 4am.
The victim was taken by London Ambulance Service (LAS) to an east London hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Victoria Road and South Street was sealed off and declared a crime scene while forensic teams and detectives investigated.
The roads were reopened just before 8am.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “South Street is a very busy area even at this hour in the morning and police would appeal for any witnesses that saw the incident - or anyone who was information relating to the incident call DC Yeoman at Romford CID on: 0300 123 1212.”
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 2 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 3 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 4 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 5 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 6 Havering Council looking for residents to become Covid marshals
- 7 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 8 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears