BREAKING NEWS: Young man stabbed in Romford town centre
A MAN was stabbed in Romford town centre in the early hours of this morning (Friday November 19).
Patrolling police officers found the 23-year-old with several injuries to the chest and arm in a car park behind A1 cabs, in South Street, at around 4am.
The victim was taken by London Ambulance Service (LAS) to an east London hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Victoria Road and South Street was sealed off and declared a crime scene while forensic teams and detectives investigated.
The roads were reopened just before 8am.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “South Street is a very busy area even at this hour in the morning and police would appeal for any witnesses that saw the incident - or anyone who was information relating to the incident call DC Yeoman at Romford CID on: 0300 123 1212.”
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 10 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected