BREAKING NEWS: Stabbing outside Romford nightspot
A man was stabbed outside a nightclub in Romford on Saturday night.
The 29-year-old received slash wounds to his stomach after the attack outside the Brickyard Bar and Grill, South Street.
He was treated by the London Ambulance Service at the scene before being taken to an East London hospital for immediate surgery.
The victim is in a serious but stable condition.
A man, aged around 28, was seen leaving the scene of the incident. He had short blond hair and was of stocky build.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “The Brickyard was very busy on Saturday and we are asking that anyone who witnessed this incident, or has information relating to both the incident and the male seen leaving please call us.”
The incident happened just before midnight on Saturday, April 9. The area outside the bar was cordoned off until lunchtime on Sunday.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 5 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 6 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 7 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 8 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 9 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge
- 10 Testing site for people without Covid symptoms opens in Elm Park
Anyone with information call DS Ian Bowles at Romford Police Station on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.