BREAKING NEWS: Stabbing outside Romford nightspot
A man was stabbed outside a nightclub in Romford on Saturday night.
The 29-year-old received slash wounds to his stomach after the attack outside the Brickyard Bar and Grill, South Street.
He was treated by the London Ambulance Service at the scene before being taken to an East London hospital for immediate surgery.
The victim is in a serious but stable condition.
A man, aged around 28, was seen leaving the scene of the incident. He had short blond hair and was of stocky build.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “The Brickyard was very busy on Saturday and we are asking that anyone who witnessed this incident, or has information relating to both the incident and the male seen leaving please call us.”
The incident happened just before midnight on Saturday, April 9. The area outside the bar was cordoned off until lunchtime on Sunday.
- 1 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 2 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 3 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 4 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 5 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 6 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 7 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 8 Gidea Park events planner hopes to host summer community festival
- 9 Harold Wood walkers ‘frustrated’ as ‘beyond repair’ bridge is closed
- 10 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
Anyone with information call DS Ian Bowles at Romford Police Station on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.