BREAKING NEWS: Man critical after shooting outside Romford nightspot early this morning
A young man was shot three times outside a Romford nightspot in the early hours of this morning.
The man, white and in his mid-20s, was struck in the leg and groin at around 3.15am, outside Liquid and Envy, in South Street.
He is in a critical condition in an east London hospital.
It is believed the shooting followed an altercation.
There are no arrests but police are hunting a white man.
You may also want to watch:
Were you there? Contact the newsdesk on: 0208 477 3878
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 4 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 5 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 10 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould