Breaking: Explosives found in home in Harold Hill
- Credit: Emma Lake
An explosion “created by a young man” in Harold Hill has led to the discovery of a large amount of explosives in his home.
The young man was taken to hospital with burns to his face and hands after the explosion in Wolverton House in Chudleigh Road.
Police and forensics are still at the property due to the large amount of explosives discovered after the incident.
It is not thought to be terrorism at this stage.
Do you have any more information?
You may also want to watch:
Call Harriet on 020 8477 3810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More to follow.
- 1 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 2 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 5 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 6 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 7 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 8 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week