Breaking: Explosives found in home in Harold Hill
- Credit: Emma Lake
An explosion “created by a young man” in Harold Hill has led to the discovery of a large amount of explosives in his home.
The young man was taken to hospital with burns to his face and hands after the explosion in Wolverton House in Chudleigh Road.
Police and forensics are still at the property due to the large amount of explosives discovered after the incident.
It is not thought to be terrorism at this stage.
Do you have any more information?
You may also want to watch:
Call Harriet on 020 8477 3810 or email email@example.com
More to follow.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 5 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 6 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 7 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 8 Brentwood's unsung heroes helping the community during the pandemic
- 9 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 10 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell