Breaking: Explosives found in home in Harold Hill
- Credit: Emma Lake
An explosion “created by a young man” in Harold Hill has led to the discovery of a large amount of explosives in his home.
The young man was taken to hospital with burns to his face and hands after the explosion in Wolverton House in Chudleigh Road.
Police and forensics are still at the property due to the large amount of explosives discovered after the incident.
It is not thought to be terrorism at this stage.
Do you have any more information?
You may also want to watch:
Call Harriet on 020 8477 3810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More to follow.
- 1 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 2 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 3 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 4 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 5 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 6 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 7 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100
- 8 Gidea Park events planner hopes to host summer community festival
- 9 Polling places review underway ahead of 2022 ward increase
- 10 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford