Breaking: Explosives found in home in Harold Hill
- Credit: Emma Lake
An explosion “created by a young man” in Harold Hill has led to the discovery of a large amount of explosives in his home.
The young man was taken to hospital with burns to his face and hands after the explosion in Wolverton House in Chudleigh Road.
Police and forensics are still at the property due to the large amount of explosives discovered after the incident.
It is not thought to be terrorism at this stage.
Do you have any more information?
You may also want to watch:
Call Harriet on 020 8477 3810 or email email@example.com
More to follow.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 3 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 4 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 5 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 6 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 7 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 8 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee