Boy, 16, pleads guilty to sex attacks on women at Hornchurch and Romford parks
- Credit: Google Maps
A teenage boy has pleaded guilty to a number of sexual offences at two parks,
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had previously pleaded not guilty to six offences at a hearing in January.
But on Monday, June 26, he changed his plea at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court.
The offences were committed at Harrow Lodge Park, Hornchurch Road, Hornchurch, and Raphaels Park, Main Road, Romford, between November and January.
On Armistice Day, Friday, November 11, he exposed himself at Harrow Lodge Park.
You may also want to watch:
And a few weeks later on Wednesday, December 21, at Raphaels Park he again exposed himself, and inappropriately touched a 13-year-old girl.
At Harrow Lodge Park on New Year’s Day, a woman was subjected to a sexual assault by him.
- 1 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 2 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Heritage: Mystery of the moated mound on Romford Hill
- 5 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 6 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 7 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 8 Police unit for 'high-harm' crimes tackles hike in domestic incidents
- 9 Covid-19: What's opening and what can you do on April 12?
- 10 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open
In addition, he again exposed himself.
A few days later on Wednesday, January 4, he assaulted another woman.
At the hearing on Monday, he was granted bail and subjected to an 8.15pm to 6am curfew and was banned from entering the parks unless supervised by a youth offending support worker.
He must wear an electronic tag. He will be sentenced at a later date.