Boy, 16, pleads guilty to sex attacks on women at Hornchurch and Romford parks
- Credit: Google Maps
A teenage boy has pleaded guilty to a number of sexual offences at two parks,
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had previously pleaded not guilty to six offences at a hearing in January.
But on Monday, June 26, he changed his plea at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court.
The offences were committed at Harrow Lodge Park, Hornchurch Road, Hornchurch, and Raphaels Park, Main Road, Romford, between November and January.
On Armistice Day, Friday, November 11, he exposed himself at Harrow Lodge Park.
You may also want to watch:
And a few weeks later on Wednesday, December 21, at Raphaels Park he again exposed himself, and inappropriately touched a 13-year-old girl.
At Harrow Lodge Park on New Year’s Day, a woman was subjected to a sexual assault by him.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 7 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 8 Wanstead and Havering residents 'make noise' for proportional representation
- 9 Summer camps and classes in and around Romford
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
In addition, he again exposed himself.
A few days later on Wednesday, January 4, he assaulted another woman.
At the hearing on Monday, he was granted bail and subjected to an 8.15pm to 6am curfew and was banned from entering the parks unless supervised by a youth offending support worker.
He must wear an electronic tag. He will be sentenced at a later date.