Dagenham and Upminster men charged with attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
Men from Dagenham and Upminster are among three to have been charged with the attempted murder of a man in South Ockendon.
Police were called to Arisdale Close in the early hours of Wednesday, July 1 to reports of a man in his 20s being attacked with a knife.
He remains in hospital, having sustained what Essex Police described as life-changing injuries.
Bradley Duliue, 22 of Heathway, Dagenham, has been charged with attempted murder, handling stolen goods, dangerous driving, driving whilst disqualified, and driving without insurance.
Talliq Mwalim, 20 of Rosebury Gardens, Upminster has been charged with attempted murder, possession of an offensive weapon and possession of Class B drugs. Jay Hursham, 23 of Anton Road, South Ockendon has been charged with attempted murder, possession of an offensive weapon and possession of class B drugs.
All are due to appear at Chelmsford Magistrate’s Court tomorrow (Friday, July 3).
- 1 Aldi given nod to open at former Mothercare branch in Romford
- 2 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 3 Hornchurch Japanese restaurant rejects licensing officer's advice over late opening application
- 4 NHS staff protest mandatory vaccinations outside Queen's Hospital
- 5 Aklu Plaza submits plans to convert third floor into banqueting suite
- 6 Romford's South Street reacts to BBC licence fee announcement
- 7 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 8 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 9 Mum-of-two honoured by US president Joe Biden
- 10 Rainham councillors publish 'plan B' for Beam Park transport links