Dagenham and Upminster men charged with attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
Men from Dagenham and Upminster are among three to have been charged with the attempted murder of a man in South Ockendon.
Police were called to Arisdale Close in the early hours of Wednesday, July 1 to reports of a man in his 20s being attacked with a knife.
He remains in hospital, having sustained what Essex Police described as life-changing injuries.
Bradley Duliue, 22 of Heathway, Dagenham, has been charged with attempted murder, handling stolen goods, dangerous driving, driving whilst disqualified, and driving without insurance.
Talliq Mwalim, 20 of Rosebury Gardens, Upminster has been charged with attempted murder, possession of an offensive weapon and possession of Class B drugs. Jay Hursham, 23 of Anton Road, South Ockendon has been charged with attempted murder, possession of an offensive weapon and possession of class B drugs.
You may also want to watch:
All are due to appear at Chelmsford Magistrate’s Court tomorrow (Friday, July 3).
- 1 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 2 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 3 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 4 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 5 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 6 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 9 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 10 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown