Dagenham and Upminster men charged with attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
Men from Dagenham and Upminster are among three to have been charged with the attempted murder of a man in South Ockendon.
Police were called to Arisdale Close in the early hours of Wednesday, July 1 to reports of a man in his 20s being attacked with a knife.
He remains in hospital, having sustained what Essex Police described as life-changing injuries.
Bradley Duliue, 22 of Heathway, Dagenham, has been charged with attempted murder, handling stolen goods, dangerous driving, driving whilst disqualified, and driving without insurance.
Talliq Mwalim, 20 of Rosebury Gardens, Upminster has been charged with attempted murder, possession of an offensive weapon and possession of Class B drugs. Jay Hursham, 23 of Anton Road, South Ockendon has been charged with attempted murder, possession of an offensive weapon and possession of class B drugs.
You may also want to watch:
All are due to appear at Chelmsford Magistrate’s Court tomorrow (Friday, July 3).
- 1 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 2 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 3 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Consultation begins on plans for multi-million pound health centre
- 6 Havering pays tribute to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 7 Fundraiser launched for £1,500 to buy Elm Park defibrillator
- 8 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open
- 9 Officers donate Easter eggs to hospitals
- 10 Rainham school 'taking effective action' to improve after inadequate rating