Dagenham and Upminster men charged with attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
Men from Dagenham and Upminster are among three to have been charged with the attempted murder of a man in South Ockendon.
Police were called to Arisdale Close in the early hours of Wednesday, July 1 to reports of a man in his 20s being attacked with a knife.
He remains in hospital, having sustained what Essex Police described as life-changing injuries.
Bradley Duliue, 22 of Heathway, Dagenham, has been charged with attempted murder, handling stolen goods, dangerous driving, driving whilst disqualified, and driving without insurance.
Talliq Mwalim, 20 of Rosebury Gardens, Upminster has been charged with attempted murder, possession of an offensive weapon and possession of Class B drugs. Jay Hursham, 23 of Anton Road, South Ockendon has been charged with attempted murder, possession of an offensive weapon and possession of class B drugs.
You may also want to watch:
All are due to appear at Chelmsford Magistrate’s Court tomorrow (Friday, July 3).
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
- 4 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 5 'Hugely destructive': Action group slams proposed Lower Thames Crossing
- 6 Romford Junior Raiders sign forward James Hounsome
- 7 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 8 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 9 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome
- 10 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood