Police appeal after attempted child abduction in Elm Park
- Credit: Archant
Police are warning members of the public to be vigilant after a man attempted to abduct a six-year-old child from his mother in Elm Park.
A man was seen to walk off with a child on a bike near Bader Way on Monday, July 9 at 10am.
The mother saw this and the child came back unharmed.
The man is described as being white with a skinny build and about the age of 30.
If you saw anything or have any information, the police ask that you call 101 or contact @MetCC quoting CAD 2646/09JUL.
You may also want to watch:
Residents can also contact crime stoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 2 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 3 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 4 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 8 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 9 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 10 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould