Man arrested in Hornchurch on suspicion of murder
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the death of motorcyclist Kerrin Repman in Dovercourt have arrested a man in Hornchurch on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
Kerrin, 29, died when the motorbike he was riding was in collision with a car in Marine Parade on April 15.
A woman in her 70s was also seriously injured.
A 19-year-old man from Stanstead Abbotts was arrested in Hornchurch on Wednesday night, April 22.
A 54-year-old man from Hornchurch was also arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are continuing to search for 40 year-old Keith McCarthy who they also want to speak to.
He is 5ft 5ins and is believed to have links to Harwich, London Hertfordshire and Ireland.
- 1 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 2 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 5 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 6 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 7 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 8 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting incident 596 of 15 April, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.