Man arrested in Hornchurch on suspicion of murder
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the death of motorcyclist Kerrin Repman in Dovercourt have arrested a man in Hornchurch on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
Kerrin, 29, died when the motorbike he was riding was in collision with a car in Marine Parade on April 15.
A woman in her 70s was also seriously injured.
A 19-year-old man from Stanstead Abbotts was arrested in Hornchurch on Wednesday night, April 22.
A 54-year-old man from Hornchurch was also arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender.
Detectives are continuing to search for 40 year-old Keith McCarthy who they also want to speak to.
He is 5ft 5ins and is believed to have links to Harwich, London Hertfordshire and Ireland.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Here are five top-rated delicious 'cheap eats' in Havering, according to Tripadvisor
- 3 'Crucial' consultation begins on proposed changes to Lower Thames Crossing project
- 4 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Havering
- 5 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
- 6 TOWIE stars and West Ham footballer attend Upminster health centre's launch
- 7 'Irreversible stress': Nearly 2,000 oppose move to suspend Cranham and Upminster midwifery service
- 8 Have your say: End of consultation on plans for 860 Romford homes looms
- 9 As many as 15 injured in Gidea Park bus crash
- 10 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting incident 596 of 15 April, or by email email@example.com.