Man arrested in Hornchurch on suspicion of murder
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the death of motorcyclist Kerrin Repman in Dovercourt have arrested a man in Hornchurch on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
Kerrin, 29, died when the motorbike he was riding was in collision with a car in Marine Parade on April 15.
A woman in her 70s was also seriously injured.
A 19-year-old man from Stanstead Abbotts was arrested in Hornchurch on Wednesday night, April 22.
A 54-year-old man from Hornchurch was also arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are continuing to search for 40 year-old Keith McCarthy who they also want to speak to.
He is 5ft 5ins and is believed to have links to Harwich, London Hertfordshire and Ireland.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 4 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 5 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 6 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 7 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 8 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 9 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 10 Brentwood's unsung heroes helping the community during the pandemic
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting incident 596 of 15 April, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.