Armed robber targets two Havering pharmacies in two days
An armed robber who held up two pharmacies in two days is being hunted by Havering Police.
Britcrown Pharmacy, in Upminster Road, Hornchurch; and Lloyds Pharmacy, in Tadworth Parade, in Elm Park, were targeted on April 30, and May 1, both between 4pm and 5pm.
A spokesman for Havering Police said: “The male attended the pharmacies in a calm manner, approached the till and brandished a knife whilst threatening pharmacy employees. He then took the cash from the tills.”
It is believed the robber fled on foot.
The thug is described as white, aged between 40-45, around 6ft tall, of stocky build, and speaks with a deep English accent.
On both occasions he was wearing a black jacket with a gold coloured zip, black trousers with a while strip on the side, black shoes and a black knitted hat.
If you know the man in the picture, or have information that may assist officers, please call DC Dave Atreed, at Romford Police Station on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wendy's Romford to open tomorrow
- 2 Eight-storey housing and retail development proposed for centre of Romford
- 3 Mayor of Havering admitted to hospital with Covid-19
- 4 Hornchurch school puts latest outstanding rating down to 'perfect synergy'
- 5 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 6 Developer submits plan to build 28 houses on rural industrial park
- 7 Police: Blaze in flats with flammable cladding was arson attack
- 8 Woman who 'glued neighbour's door shut' ordered to pay over £600
- 9 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 10 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'