Armed robber targets two Havering pharmacies in two days
An armed robber who held up two pharmacies in two days is being hunted by Havering Police.
Britcrown Pharmacy, in Upminster Road, Hornchurch; and Lloyds Pharmacy, in Tadworth Parade, in Elm Park, were targeted on April 30, and May 1, both between 4pm and 5pm.
A spokesman for Havering Police said: “The male attended the pharmacies in a calm manner, approached the till and brandished a knife whilst threatening pharmacy employees. He then took the cash from the tills.”
It is believed the robber fled on foot.
The thug is described as white, aged between 40-45, around 6ft tall, of stocky build, and speaks with a deep English accent.
You may also want to watch:
On both occasions he was wearing a black jacket with a gold coloured zip, black trousers with a while strip on the side, black shoes and a black knitted hat.
If you know the man in the picture, or have information that may assist officers, please call DC Dave Atreed, at Romford Police Station on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 3 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 4 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 5 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 6 Romford swimmer calls for volunteers to take plunge for hospice
- 7 Upminster student completes 4x4x48 Challenge for Saint Francis Hospice
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 10 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell