Armed robber targets two Havering pharmacies in two days
An armed robber who held up two pharmacies in two days is being hunted by Havering Police.
Britcrown Pharmacy, in Upminster Road, Hornchurch; and Lloyds Pharmacy, in Tadworth Parade, in Elm Park, were targeted on April 30, and May 1, both between 4pm and 5pm.
A spokesman for Havering Police said: “The male attended the pharmacies in a calm manner, approached the till and brandished a knife whilst threatening pharmacy employees. He then took the cash from the tills.”
It is believed the robber fled on foot.
The thug is described as white, aged between 40-45, around 6ft tall, of stocky build, and speaks with a deep English accent.
You may also want to watch:
On both occasions he was wearing a black jacket with a gold coloured zip, black trousers with a while strip on the side, black shoes and a black knitted hat.
If you know the man in the picture, or have information that may assist officers, please call DC Dave Atreed, at Romford Police Station on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 4 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 6 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 10 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould