Armed police arrest wanted man in Harold Wood in connection with fatal shooting at Glasgow children’s playground
- Credit: Google Maps
Armed police have arrested a man who was wanted by police in Glasgow, in connection with a fatal shooting in a children’s playground.
Police were called to a house in Greenway, Harold Wood, at 10am, following information received about a wanted man in the area.
He was subsequently arrested after being confirmed as wanted and taken to an east London police station for questioning.
The man has been arrested in connection with the shooting of 22-year-old Jamie Lee from Glasgow.
He was killed in a children's play area of a park in Ballantay Terrace, Castlemilk, Glasgow, on July 8, 2017.
You may also want to watch:
Investigations are still ongoing.
- 1 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 2 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Heritage: Mystery of the moated mound on Romford Hill
- 5 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 6 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 7 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 8 Police unit for 'high-harm' crimes tackles hike in domestic incidents
- 9 Covid-19: What's opening and what can you do on April 12?
- 10 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open