Armed police arrest wanted man in Harold Wood in connection with fatal shooting at Glasgow children’s playground
- Credit: Google Maps
Armed police have arrested a man who was wanted by police in Glasgow, in connection with a fatal shooting in a children’s playground.
Police were called to a house in Greenway, Harold Wood, at 10am, following information received about a wanted man in the area.
He was subsequently arrested after being confirmed as wanted and taken to an east London police station for questioning.
The man has been arrested in connection with the shooting of 22-year-old Jamie Lee from Glasgow.
He was killed in a children's play area of a park in Ballantay Terrace, Castlemilk, Glasgow, on July 8, 2017.
You may also want to watch:
Investigations are still ongoing.
- 1 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 2 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Wanstead and Havering residents 'make noise' for proportional representation
- 6 Summer camps and classes in and around Romford
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 8 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 9 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 10 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts