Armed police arrest wanted man in Harold Wood in connection with fatal shooting at Glasgow children’s playground
- Credit: Google Maps
Armed police have arrested a man who was wanted by police in Glasgow, in connection with a fatal shooting in a children’s playground.
Police were called to a house in Greenway, Harold Wood, at 10am, following information received about a wanted man in the area.
He was subsequently arrested after being confirmed as wanted and taken to an east London police station for questioning.
The man has been arrested in connection with the shooting of 22-year-old Jamie Lee from Glasgow.
He was killed in a children's play area of a park in Ballantay Terrace, Castlemilk, Glasgow, on July 8, 2017.
You may also want to watch:
Investigations are still ongoing.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 4 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 5 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 6 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 7 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 8 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Construction of new Rainham Leisure centre pushed back to 2022