Armed police arrest wanted man in Harold Wood in connection with fatal shooting at Glasgow children’s playground
- Credit: Google Maps
Armed police have arrested a man who was wanted by police in Glasgow, in connection with a fatal shooting in a children’s playground.
Police were called to a house in Greenway, Harold Wood, at 10am, following information received about a wanted man in the area.
He was subsequently arrested after being confirmed as wanted and taken to an east London police station for questioning.
The man has been arrested in connection with the shooting of 22-year-old Jamie Lee from Glasgow.
He was killed in a children's play area of a park in Ballantay Terrace, Castlemilk, Glasgow, on July 8, 2017.
You may also want to watch:
Investigations are still ongoing.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 5 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 6 'It was surreal': Hornchurch personal trainer wins £10k with family on TV gameshow
- 7 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 8 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 9 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
- 10 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week