CCTV appeal after teenage couple targeted in violent robbery on train
- Credit: British Transport Police
A teenage boy was punched repeatedly and a teenage girl assaulted in a violent robbery on a train travelling from Upminster to Romford.
At 6.30pm on Sunday, July 25, a teenage boy and girl were approached by two men who repeatedly punched the boy and took his bag.
They also assaulted the girl while she tried to intervene.
The boy followed the two men along the train and, after they continued to fight him, retrieved his bag.
The men then got off the train at Romford station.
You may also want to watch:
British Transport Police (BTP) have released images of two men they believe could assist with their investigation into the incident.
If you recognise them, or have any information, please contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference number 476 of 25/07/21.
- 1 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 2 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 9 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 10 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.