Appeal for witnesses after man left in a critical condition in suspected fight at Vertigo Lounge bar, Hornchurch
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing for witnesses after a man was left critically injured following an altercation at a Hornchurch bar.
Police were called shortly after midnight on Saturday, 16 December, to reports of a seriously injured man at the Vertigo Lounge in Station Lane, Hornchurch.
Officers attended the location along with London Ambulance Service.
Detectives from East Area CID are investigating.
A 33-year-old man was taken to hospital suffering head injuries. His condition is critical.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe the man was injured falling down stairs having been pushed by another man following an altercation.
A 45-year-old man was arrested several hours later at an address nearby.
- 1 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 2 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 3 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 4 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 5 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 6 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 7 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 8 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 9 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 10 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
Anyone who witnessed the incident should call East Area CID on 020 8345 2724.
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.