Appeal for victim assaulted in Collier Row pub to come forward
- Credit: Archant
The victim of an assault, reportedly stabbed in the back, has been urged to come forward to assist Havering Police with their investigation.
Police were called to the Colley Rowe Inn, Collier Row Road, Collier Row, on June 26, after a man was assaulted.
The victim, believed to be an Asian man, was surrounded by four people when someone struck him in the back causing bleeding.
Police fear he may have been stabbed.
By the time police arrived at the scene, both suspects and the victim had left.
You may also want to watch:
Police are looking for three white men and one black man all aged between 20 and 30-years-old suspected of grievous bodily harm with intent.
They are appealing for anyone to come forward who may know the victim, witnessed what happened or has any other information.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 3 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 4 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 5 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 6 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 7 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Report found Town Hall response to alleged sexual harassment case 'disturbing'
- 10 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
Please contact CID Violent Crime on 01708 779 137 quoting 5410801/16.