Appeal for victim assaulted in Collier Row pub to come forward
- Credit: Archant
The victim of an assault, reportedly stabbed in the back, has been urged to come forward to assist Havering Police with their investigation.
Police were called to the Colley Rowe Inn, Collier Row Road, Collier Row, on June 26, after a man was assaulted.
The victim, believed to be an Asian man, was surrounded by four people when someone struck him in the back causing bleeding.
Police fear he may have been stabbed.
By the time police arrived at the scene, both suspects and the victim had left.
You may also want to watch:
Police are looking for three white men and one black man all aged between 20 and 30-years-old suspected of grievous bodily harm with intent.
They are appealing for anyone to come forward who may know the victim, witnessed what happened or has any other information.
- 1 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 2 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 7 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 8 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 9 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 10 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’
Please contact CID Violent Crime on 01708 779 137 quoting 5410801/16.