Appeal for victim assaulted in Collier Row pub to come forward
- Credit: Archant
The victim of an assault, reportedly stabbed in the back, has been urged to come forward to assist Havering Police with their investigation.
Police were called to the Colley Rowe Inn, Collier Row Road, Collier Row, on June 26, after a man was assaulted.
The victim, believed to be an Asian man, was surrounded by four people when someone struck him in the back causing bleeding.
Police fear he may have been stabbed.
By the time police arrived at the scene, both suspects and the victim had left.
You may also want to watch:
Police are looking for three white men and one black man all aged between 20 and 30-years-old suspected of grievous bodily harm with intent.
They are appealing for anyone to come forward who may know the victim, witnessed what happened or has any other information.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 4 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 5 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 6 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 7 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 8 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 9 Brentwood's unsung heroes helping the community during the pandemic
- 10 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
Please contact CID Violent Crime on 01708 779 137 quoting 5410801/16.