Appeal for victim assaulted in Collier Row pub to come forward
- Credit: Archant
The victim of an assault, reportedly stabbed in the back, has been urged to come forward to assist Havering Police with their investigation.
Police were called to the Colley Rowe Inn, Collier Row Road, Collier Row, on June 26, after a man was assaulted.
The victim, believed to be an Asian man, was surrounded by four people when someone struck him in the back causing bleeding.
Police fear he may have been stabbed.
By the time police arrived at the scene, both suspects and the victim had left.
Police are looking for three white men and one black man all aged between 20 and 30-years-old suspected of grievous bodily harm with intent.
They are appealing for anyone to come forward who may know the victim, witnessed what happened or has any other information.
- 1 Romford pair to 'bring a little bit of raving' to 'more mature' Hornchurch community
- 2 Watch: Brawl erupts on Heath Park street outside pub
- 3 Man, 52, found with head injuries in Hornchurch
- 4 Teen taken to hospital as 'priority' after being stabbed in Rainham
- 5 Unvaccinated patients may need to take Covid tests for hospital appointments as cases rise
- 6 'Absolutely disgusting': 'Design defect' blamed for Harold Wood fountain repeatedly breaking
- 7 Romford theatre company celebrates 60 years with Shakespeare park performance
- 8 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 9 'So affirming’: Harold Wood man running West Ham LGBT+ group is finalist in national awards
- 10 'Feels like family': Romford school delights in Ofsted outcome
Please contact CID Violent Crime on 01708 779 137 quoting 5410801/16.