Appeal for victim assaulted in Collier Row pub to come forward
- Credit: Archant
The victim of an assault, reportedly stabbed in the back, has been urged to come forward to assist Havering Police with their investigation.
Police were called to the Colley Rowe Inn, Collier Row Road, Collier Row, on June 26, after a man was assaulted.
The victim, believed to be an Asian man, was surrounded by four people when someone struck him in the back causing bleeding.
Police fear he may have been stabbed.
By the time police arrived at the scene, both suspects and the victim had left.
You may also want to watch:
Police are looking for three white men and one black man all aged between 20 and 30-years-old suspected of grievous bodily harm with intent.
They are appealing for anyone to come forward who may know the victim, witnessed what happened or has any other information.
- 1 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 2 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 3 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 4 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 5 From the town hall: The fight against Covid-19 continues in Havering
- 6 Sadly, this isn't a funny column
- 7 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 8 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
Please contact CID Violent Crime on 01708 779 137 quoting 5410801/16.