Annual charity cake sale to be held in memory of 18-year-old Gidea Park woman
- Credit: Karthy
Family and friends of a young woman who died of cardiac arrest are raising money for a cardiac charity in her memory.
A fundraising cake sale will be held on Saturday, May 18, at the Catholic Church of Christ the Eternal High Priest, Brentwood Road, Gidea Park, in aid of Cardiac Risk in the Young (Cry).
The annual event is once again being held in memory of 18-year-old Aashi Sinha who died of a heart problem in 2013.
CRY supports young people diagnosed with potentially life-threatening cardiac conditions and offers support to families affected by such conditions.
People who wish to take part by baking their own cakes are also welcome.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in helping, email Karthy on firstname.lastname@example.org
To make any donations directly to the charity, visit c-r-y.org.uk
- 1 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 2 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 3 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 4 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 8 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 9 Could you be former Brentwood man's long lost relative?
- 10 Cycle relay through Romford supporting Help for Heroes