A12 partially closed as woman in critical condition rushed to hospital after car collision in Gubbins Lane, Harold Wood
- Credit: Getty Images
A woman was rushed to hospital with serious injuries after being hit by a car in Gubbins Lane, Harold Wood.
Police were called at 2.40pm this afternoon after a woman was hit by a car near the Harold Wood polyclinic.
The woman, believed to be in her twenties, was assessed at the scene as being in a critical condition and was taken to an east London hospital.
The A12 is closed at the junction with Gubbins Lane.
The driver of the vehicle stopped and police enquiries are on-going.
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Rainham cannabis factory worth over £1m busted in drugs raid
- 2 School submits plans to demolish sports hall and build multi-million pound replacement
- 3 'Abused, slapped and spat at': New Romford shopping centre tells of racist abuse suffered by staff
- 4 'I feel ignored': Mum of three speaks out about bid to escape cramped housing
- 5 Twelve Havering properties sold for more than £1m in October
- 6 Child 'in collision with car' in Rainham
- 7 Man saved from Romford house fire
- 8 Two vehicles involved in early morning crash at Romford junction
- 9 Building to begin on more than 80 homes in second phase of development
- 10 Romford travel company win hat-trick of awards after 'challenging' year