A12 partially closed as woman in critical condition rushed to hospital after car collision in Gubbins Lane, Harold Wood
- Credit: Getty Images
A woman was rushed to hospital with serious injuries after being hit by a car in Gubbins Lane, Harold Wood.
Police were called at 2.40pm this afternoon after a woman was hit by a car near the Harold Wood polyclinic.
The woman, believed to be in her twenties, was assessed at the scene as being in a critical condition and was taken to an east London hospital.
The A12 is closed at the junction with Gubbins Lane.
The driver of the vehicle stopped and police enquiries are on-going.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 2 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 3 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 4 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 5 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 8 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 9 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 10 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford