A12 partially closed as woman in critical condition rushed to hospital after car collision in Gubbins Lane, Harold Wood
- Credit: Getty Images
A woman was rushed to hospital with serious injuries after being hit by a car in Gubbins Lane, Harold Wood.
Police were called at 2.40pm this afternoon after a woman was hit by a car near the Harold Wood polyclinic.
The woman, believed to be in her twenties, was assessed at the scene as being in a critical condition and was taken to an east London hospital.
The A12 is closed at the junction with Gubbins Lane.
The driver of the vehicle stopped and police enquiries are on-going.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 3 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 4 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 5 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 8 Collier Row grandma crochets letterbox topper to 'make community smile'
- 9 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor