A woman was cut free from a car after Shenfield collision
- Credit: Archant
A woman was trapped following a collision involving three cars in Shenfield this afternoon.
Firefighters released the woman, who was a driver of one the cars, and she was taken to hospital by paramedics.
The two other drivers received minor injuries.
The collision was on the junction of Chelmsford Road and Alexander Lane at 1.30pm, and involved a silver Suzuki Jimny, a grey Jaguar S-Type and a black Ford Focus.
The road was reopened at 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police said they are investigating the circumstances of the collision.
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage