A woman was cut free from a car after Shenfield collision
- Credit: Archant
A woman was trapped following a collision involving three cars in Shenfield this afternoon.
Firefighters released the woman, who was a driver of one the cars, and she was taken to hospital by paramedics.
The two other drivers received minor injuries.
The collision was on the junction of Chelmsford Road and Alexander Lane at 1.30pm, and involved a silver Suzuki Jimny, a grey Jaguar S-Type and a black Ford Focus.
The road was reopened at 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police said they are investigating the circumstances of the collision.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 4 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 5 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 6 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 7 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 8 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 9 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 10 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome