A man with links to Rainham wanted for recall to prison
- Credit: Archant
A man with links to Rainham is wanted by Suffolk Police for recall to prison.
Police are appealing for information regarding Christopher Walker, 24, who is wanted for breaching the conditions his release licence and was last seen at an address in Fuschia Lane, Ipswich, on Friday around 10.30am.
Extensive enquires to locate him have been unsuccessful and, due to concerns for his welfare, a missing person appeal has been launched.
It is believed he may have boarded a train from Ipswich in the direction on London and Walker is known to have connections with Rainham, Lambeth, Brixton, Luton and Essex.
He is described as black, around 6ft tall, of slim build with short brown cropped hair.
You may also want to watch:
When he was last seen he was wearing a white t-shirt and light blue jeans.
Walker is considered vulnerable and officers are asking anyone who knows where he may be not to approach him but to call Suffolk Police immediately by dialing 101 or by calling Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 4 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 9 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'