A man with links to Rainham wanted for recall to prison
- Credit: Archant
A man with links to Rainham is wanted by Suffolk Police for recall to prison.
Police are appealing for information regarding Christopher Walker, 24, who is wanted for breaching the conditions his release licence and was last seen at an address in Fuschia Lane, Ipswich, on Friday around 10.30am.
Extensive enquires to locate him have been unsuccessful and, due to concerns for his welfare, a missing person appeal has been launched.
It is believed he may have boarded a train from Ipswich in the direction on London and Walker is known to have connections with Rainham, Lambeth, Brixton, Luton and Essex.
He is described as black, around 6ft tall, of slim build with short brown cropped hair.
You may also want to watch:
When he was last seen he was wearing a white t-shirt and light blue jeans.
Walker is considered vulnerable and officers are asking anyone who knows where he may be not to approach him but to call Suffolk Police immediately by dialing 101 or by calling Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 3 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 4 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 5 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 6 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 7 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 8 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 9 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 10 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons