A man with links to Rainham wanted for recall to prison
- Credit: Archant
A man with links to Rainham is wanted by Suffolk Police for recall to prison.
Police are appealing for information regarding Christopher Walker, 24, who is wanted for breaching the conditions his release licence and was last seen at an address in Fuschia Lane, Ipswich, on Friday around 10.30am.
Extensive enquires to locate him have been unsuccessful and, due to concerns for his welfare, a missing person appeal has been launched.
It is believed he may have boarded a train from Ipswich in the direction on London and Walker is known to have connections with Rainham, Lambeth, Brixton, Luton and Essex.
He is described as black, around 6ft tall, of slim build with short brown cropped hair.
You may also want to watch:
When he was last seen he was wearing a white t-shirt and light blue jeans.
Walker is considered vulnerable and officers are asking anyone who knows where he may be not to approach him but to call Suffolk Police immediately by dialing 101 or by calling Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 2 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 3 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 4 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 8 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 9 Could you be former Brentwood man's long lost relative?
- 10 Cycle relay through Romford supporting Help for Heroes