A man with links to Rainham wanted for recall to prison
- Credit: Archant
A man with links to Rainham is wanted by Suffolk Police for recall to prison.
Police are appealing for information regarding Christopher Walker, 24, who is wanted for breaching the conditions his release licence and was last seen at an address in Fuschia Lane, Ipswich, on Friday around 10.30am.
Extensive enquires to locate him have been unsuccessful and, due to concerns for his welfare, a missing person appeal has been launched.
It is believed he may have boarded a train from Ipswich in the direction on London and Walker is known to have connections with Rainham, Lambeth, Brixton, Luton and Essex.
He is described as black, around 6ft tall, of slim build with short brown cropped hair.
You may also want to watch:
When he was last seen he was wearing a white t-shirt and light blue jeans.
Walker is considered vulnerable and officers are asking anyone who knows where he may be not to approach him but to call Suffolk Police immediately by dialing 101 or by calling Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 3 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 4 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 5 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 9 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 10 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements