A man and a teenager were stabbed in Harold Wood
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been arrested after a 17-year-old and a man in his forties were stabbed in Harold Wood, last night (Tuesday, March 27).
Police were called to Squirrels Heath Road at 7.45pm.
Officers attended the scene with the London Ambulance Service and found a 13-year-old being detained by a member of the public.
The 17-year-old was treated at the scene for a minor stab injury and a man in his forties was taken to an east London hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We sent an ambulance crew and a single responder in a car.
“We took a person as priority to a major trauma centre.”
The 13-year-old was arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm and taken to a police station where he remains in custody.
- 1 Romford mother lived in squalor after mental health 'failings', court hears
- 2 Daughter pulls father out of care home after 'fall leaves him bedbound'
- 3 New three-storey building with flats looking to be built behind disused Rainham pub
- 4 Three found guilty of murder for involvement in fatal gunfight
- 5 The Hop Inn: Hornchurch pub named best in London for second year running
- 6 'Really proud’: Hornchurch mother tackles English Channel in relay swim for charity
- 7 Romford man arrested following multi-vehicle collision on M11
- 8 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 9 Bleed kit in memory of doorman Ricky Hayden installed outside nightclub
- 10 'Taste' of Notting Hill Carnival comes to Collier Row
Following further enquiries, officers later located and arrested a 12-year-old and another 13-year-old on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.