A man and a teenager were stabbed in Harold Wood
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been arrested after a 17-year-old and a man in his forties were stabbed in Harold Wood, last night (Tuesday, March 27).
Police were called to Squirrels Heath Road at 7.45pm.
Officers attended the scene with the London Ambulance Service and found a 13-year-old being detained by a member of the public.
The 17-year-old was treated at the scene for a minor stab injury and a man in his forties was taken to an east London hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We sent an ambulance crew and a single responder in a car.
You may also want to watch:
“We took a person as priority to a major trauma centre.”
The 13-year-old was arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm and taken to a police station where he remains in custody.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 5 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 6 'It was surreal': Hornchurch personal trainer wins £10k with family on TV gameshow
- 7 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 8 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
- 9 Heritage: Measuring speed of sound at Upminster
- 10 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
Following further enquiries, officers later located and arrested a 12-year-old and another 13-year-old on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.