A man and a teenager were stabbed in Harold Wood
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been arrested after a 17-year-old and a man in his forties were stabbed in Harold Wood, last night (Tuesday, March 27).
Police were called to Squirrels Heath Road at 7.45pm.
Officers attended the scene with the London Ambulance Service and found a 13-year-old being detained by a member of the public.
The 17-year-old was treated at the scene for a minor stab injury and a man in his forties was taken to an east London hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We sent an ambulance crew and a single responder in a car.
You may also want to watch:
“We took a person as priority to a major trauma centre.”
The 13-year-old was arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm and taken to a police station where he remains in custody.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Man injured after assault reported at Gallows Corner supermarket
- 3 'Poor living standard': Plans for Harold Hill HMO blocked amid multiple concerns
- 4 Traffic building at petrol hotspots amid ongoing clamour for fuel
- 5 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 6 Collier Row Roundabout set for resurfacing works
- 7 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 8 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 9 Award-winning Kushi restaurant sets up initiative to help fundraisers
- 10 Havering college to launch new £15 million Rainham centre
Following further enquiries, officers later located and arrested a 12-year-old and another 13-year-old on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.