A man and a teenager were stabbed in Harold Wood
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been arrested after a 17-year-old and a man in his forties were stabbed in Harold Wood, last night (Tuesday, March 27).
Police were called to Squirrels Heath Road at 7.45pm.
Officers attended the scene with the London Ambulance Service and found a 13-year-old being detained by a member of the public.
The 17-year-old was treated at the scene for a minor stab injury and a man in his forties was taken to an east London hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We sent an ambulance crew and a single responder in a car.
You may also want to watch:
“We took a person as priority to a major trauma centre.”
The 13-year-old was arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm and taken to a police station where he remains in custody.
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 6 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 7 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 8 'I've never felt so excited' - Theatre company saved from collapse
- 9 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 10 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
Following further enquiries, officers later located and arrested a 12-year-old and another 13-year-old on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.