60-year-old man in critical condition after Rush Green collision
- Credit: Google Maps
Detectives are appealing for information and witnesses following a serious collision yesterday.
Police were called at about 1.30pm to reports of a car in collision with a 60-year-old man in Rush Green Road, Rush Green.
London Ambulance Service attended and took the pedestrian to an east London hospital where he remains in critical condition.
The driver of the car involved stopped at the scene and is assisting police with their enquiries.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Road closures were put in place while the scene was dealt with.
Enquiries into the circumstances continue.
- 1 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 2 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 3 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 4 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
- 7 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 8 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 9 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 10 Gidea Park school to celebrate 100th birthday
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating.
Anyone with information regarding this collision is urged to call police on 0208 597 4874 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.