60-year-old man in critical condition after Rush Green collision
- Credit: Google Maps
Detectives are appealing for information and witnesses following a serious collision yesterday.
Police were called at about 1.30pm to reports of a car in collision with a 60-year-old man in Rush Green Road, Rush Green.
London Ambulance Service attended and took the pedestrian to an east London hospital where he remains in critical condition.
The driver of the car involved stopped at the scene and is assisting police with their enquiries.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Road closures were put in place while the scene was dealt with.
Enquiries into the circumstances continue.
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating.
Anyone with information regarding this collision is urged to call police on 0208 597 4874 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.