60-year-old man in critical condition after Rush Green collision
- Credit: Google Maps
Detectives are appealing for information and witnesses following a serious collision yesterday.
Police were called at about 1.30pm to reports of a car in collision with a 60-year-old man in Rush Green Road, Rush Green.
London Ambulance Service attended and took the pedestrian to an east London hospital where he remains in critical condition.
The driver of the car involved stopped at the scene and is assisting police with their enquiries.
No arrests have been made.
Road closures were put in place while the scene was dealt with.
Enquiries into the circumstances continue.
- 1 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 2 Man and woman arrested following Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 4 Rainham road closed as tactic to stop flytipping
- 5 'Pupils love coming here': Romford primary school retains 'good' rating
- 6 Plans to convert hotel into housing rejected despite residents' support
- 7 Tribute paid to father one year after death in council hostel
- 8 Two Havering councillors to stand down at next election
- 9 Mum-of-two honoured by US president Joe Biden
- 10 Plan for homes next to listed Hornchurch water tower rumoured to cover monks’ escape tunnel
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating.
Anyone with information regarding this collision is urged to call police on 0208 597 4874 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.