19-year-old man stabbed in Romford park
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man was stabbed in Cottons Park, last night.
Police were called to Recreation Avenue, Romford, at 9.30pm to reports of a stabbing.
The teen was taken to an East London Hospital but his injuries are said not to be life-threatening.
Last night (Monday) officers also cordoned off the London Road entrance of Cottons Park after reports of two men being robbed at 8.45pm.
The park was closed overnight to allow officers to investigate.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and at this time police have not linked the two incidents.
- 1 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 2 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 3 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 4 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 5 Can you help find missing teenager last seen in Hornchurch?
- 6 Captain Sam Roberts bids farewell and thanks Romford Junior Raiders
- 7 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 8 Men fined following New Year's Eve rave in Brentwood
- 9 'My girls aren't sleeping': Harold Hill family searching for Pog the dog
- 10 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
Anyone with any information can call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0300 555 111