19-year-old man stabbed in Romford park
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man was stabbed in Cottons Park, last night.
Police were called to Recreation Avenue, Romford, at 9.30pm to reports of a stabbing.
The teen was taken to an East London Hospital but his injuries are said not to be life-threatening.
Last night (Monday) officers also cordoned off the London Road entrance of Cottons Park after reports of two men being robbed at 8.45pm.
The park was closed overnight to allow officers to investigate.
No arrests have been made and at this time police have not linked the two incidents.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Here are five top-rated delicious 'cheap eats' in Havering, according to Tripadvisor
- 3 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Havering
- 4 'Crucial' consultation begins on proposed changes to Lower Thames Crossing project
- 5 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
- 6 TOWIE stars and West Ham footballer attend Upminster health centre's launch
- 7 'Irreversible stress': Nearly 2,000 oppose move to suspend Cranham and Upminster midwifery service
- 8 Have your say: End of consultation on plans for 860 Romford homes looms
- 9 As many as 15 injured in Gidea Park bus crash
- 10 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
Anyone with any information can call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0300 555 111