Credits rolling for Havering College students
The credits are starting to roll in for four Havering College students determined to break in to the film industry.
Students from the HNC Media Production course at Havering College of Further and Higher Education have been grabbing every opportunity to act as runners, bit part actors and assistant directors.
Classmates Louis Taylor, from Harold Hill, and Daniel Attrill, from Romford, have worked on videos with ex-EastEnders actor James Alexandrou aka Martin Fowler.
Louis, 19, said: “It was fantastic experience as one of the videos with James was being used to pitch an idea for a series to the BBC.”
He has also appeared in two English comedy films.
You may also want to watch:
“I love filmmaking and the opportunities I have through the Media Production course at Havering College, where we have with all the latest cameras and editing software, are fantastic,” he added.
Daniel, 20, whose ambition is to be a film editor and writer, has been a film crew member on music videos for Amy Winehouse’s goddaughter Dionne Bromfield.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 3 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 4 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 5 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 8 Collier Row grandma crochets letterbox topper to 'make community smile'
- 9 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds
Hornchurch resident Connor Boundy, 19, has helped a film crew making an ITV drama.
Havering College Media Lecturer Stephen Pick said: “I am very proud of the way our HNC Media Production students are using their initiative to get as much industry experience as they can.”