Cream of Havering business to be recognised
THE great, good and green of Havering business will gather this evening (Friday October 1) for the borough’s prestigious Havering 2010 Business Awards.
Thirty finalists will be vying to pick up just 10 accolades, including Business Person of the Year, recognising outstanding business acumen in a business owner or employee;
Sustainability, for a company which goes the extra mile to protect or improve the environment, or for sustainable design and construction; and of course, the coveted Havering Business of the Year - recognising the business, big or small, in Havering, which has performed the best during the year.
A spokesman for the awards, organised by Havering Council, said: “We’re looking for a business that stands out. It could be down to financial performance, social responsibility, customer service and loyalty – or another reason that makes you the best.”
Comedian Hardeep Singh will host the event, at City Pavilion, Collier Row Road, Collier Row.
You may also want to watch:
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE RECORDER WEBSITE ON MONDAY
- 1 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 2 Mum-of-two's long-term home 'nightmare' amid housing crisis
- 3 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 4 Met officers used 'excessive force' during Romford fight
- 5 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 6 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 7 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 8 Woman 'repulsed and sick' after finding bug in Lidl yoghurt
- 9 Romford student receives Amazon bursary for women studying computer science
- 10 Sensory room in Harold Hill school gets new mural