Cream of Havering business to be recognised
THE great, good and green of Havering business will gather this evening (Friday October 1) for the borough’s prestigious Havering 2010 Business Awards.
Thirty finalists will be vying to pick up just 10 accolades, including Business Person of the Year, recognising outstanding business acumen in a business owner or employee;
Sustainability, for a company which goes the extra mile to protect or improve the environment, or for sustainable design and construction; and of course, the coveted Havering Business of the Year - recognising the business, big or small, in Havering, which has performed the best during the year.
A spokesman for the awards, organised by Havering Council, said: “We’re looking for a business that stands out. It could be down to financial performance, social responsibility, customer service and loyalty – or another reason that makes you the best.”
Comedian Hardeep Singh will host the event, at City Pavilion, Collier Row Road, Collier Row.
You may also want to watch:
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE RECORDER WEBSITE ON MONDAY
- 1 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 2 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 3 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 4 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 5 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 6 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 7 Sadly, this isn't a funny column
- 8 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back