Cream of Havering business to be recognised
THE great, good and green of Havering business will gather this evening (Friday October 1) for the borough’s prestigious Havering 2010 Business Awards.
Thirty finalists will be vying to pick up just 10 accolades, including Business Person of the Year, recognising outstanding business acumen in a business owner or employee;
Sustainability, for a company which goes the extra mile to protect or improve the environment, or for sustainable design and construction; and of course, the coveted Havering Business of the Year - recognising the business, big or small, in Havering, which has performed the best during the year.
A spokesman for the awards, organised by Havering Council, said: “We’re looking for a business that stands out. It could be down to financial performance, social responsibility, customer service and loyalty – or another reason that makes you the best.”
Comedian Hardeep Singh will host the event, at City Pavilion, Collier Row Road, Collier Row.
You may also want to watch:
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE RECORDER WEBSITE ON MONDAY
- 1 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 2 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 3 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 4 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 5 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 6 Ex-cop quizzed by police amid historic child sex investigation
- 7 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
- 8 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 9 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 10 ‘It was odd’: Nurse who battled breast cancer retires after 30 years