Data reveals rising number of Covid cases in Havering
- Credit: PA Images
The number of confirmed Covid cases per 100,000 people in Havering has increased.
The latest Covid-19 figures show there were 227 people with confirmed coronavirus per 100,000 of population in the borough in the seven days before Saturday, October 2.
In the week before that, in the seven days before September 25, there were 188 cases per 100,000 people.
This follows Havering Council's Covid report on October 1, which revealed 36,303 Havering residents have tested positive for Covid overall.
The report also presented information from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), which showed there were three Covid-19 related deaths in Havering in the week preceding September 24.
You may also want to watch:
This brings the total number of Covid-19 related deaths in the borough to 942.
- 1 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 4 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys
- 5 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 6 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 7 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 8 Nurse pulls man from burning car after Romford crash
- 9 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 10 Covid-19 cases surge in Havering, latest figures reveal