Court: Romford man handed £335 bill and unpaid work order for drug possession and theft
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Four counts of drug possession and a further count of theft earned a Romford man a £335 bill and an order for 200 hours’ unpaid work.
Sean Cowell, 20, of Sheringham Avenue, was found with cannabis in his possession in Mildmay Road, Collier Row, on December 11; in London Road, Romford, on December 16; and in Sheringham Avenue on March 27.
He also had herbal cannabis in his possession in Sheringham Avenue on March 20.
In addition, he stole an Xbox, a laptop, some Prada shoes, a car key, a football kit and a blue holdall from an address in Forest Road, Romford, on February 20.
Cowell pleaded guilty and was dealt with at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on April 15.
You may also want to watch:
He was ordered to pay £250 compensation in respect of the theft, as well as £85 costs.
He was also ordered to receive six months’ treatment for drug dependency.
- 1 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 2 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 6 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 7 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 8 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 9 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says