Burglary suspects crash car following police chase
- Credit: Archant
An attempted burglary resulted in a police chase in Collier Row this morning.
Residents reported a heavy police presence in White Hart Lane at around 8.30am on Wednesday, September 18.
Police from the East Area Command told the Recorder that suspects from a burglary made off in a stolen car and then crashed the vehicle.
"All suspects went to ground," said the police spokesman.
"A helicopter and dog unit were called to the location. Three suspects have been arrested."
You may also want to watch:
The London Ambulance Service treated three people at the scene of the car crash and took one to hospital.
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 3 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 8 Schools say lack of funding means they can't carry out mass Covid testing
- 9 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 10 Heritage: Measuring speed of sound at Upminster