Last posting dates for Christmas parcels announced
- Credit: Archant
Royal Mail’s Parcelforce Worldwide has announced its last posting dates for Christmas – the dates by which you must post your parcels to guarantee arrival for Christmas Day.
Parcels going to the Republic of Ireland should be sent by Thursday, December 17.
Those being sent abroad to Western Europe, the USA & Canada must be sent by Friday, December 18.
For people using the two-day UK services, the latest posting date is Tuesday, December 22.
People using the Next Day UK services will have until Wednesday, December 23.
You may also want to watch:
Karen Whittingham, of Parcelforce Worldwide, said: “Christmas Eve falls on a Thursday this year and our drivers will be working hard to deliver every parcel in time for Christmas. We encourage customers to send early ahead of our busiest time of year but we’ve announced our last posting dates to help our customers plan ahead for Christmas.”
The last posting dates are a guide only and may be subject to change due to the impact of Covid-19. You can check www.parcelforce.com/christmas for the latest information.
- 1 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 2 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 3 Family of Harvey Tyrrell campaigning for stricter pub safety laws
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 6 Man jailed for drug offences and violent assaults in Romford flat
- 7 Memorial bench at hospital honours 'well-loved' medic
- 8 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 9 Petition launched by family of Harvey Tyrrell soars to 40,000 signatures
- 10 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears