Children enjoy party at Romford’s Mercury Mall
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters were all smiles at the Mercury Mall’s Summer Celebration this weekend.
The shopping centre, in Mercury Gardens, Romford, had put on a two day party for children to enjoy before the summer finished and they returned to school.
Friends and families visiting the centre enjoyed the bouncy castle, magic selfie mirror and Frankie’s Club Arts and Crafts stall by Romford charity Saint Francis Hospice.
On Sunday there was also a back to school stationary zone, and an emoji hunt all around the Mercury.
Children particularly enjoyed dressing up for the selfie mirror, donning glasses and colourful wigs with their pals.
You may also want to watch:
Youngsters shreiked with joy as they boinged around the bouncy castle, leaping with the multi coloured balls.
Rumours that Love Island winner Kem Cetinay, a hairdresser in Romford, was attending the bouncy castle on Saturday proved unfounded.
- 1 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 2 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 3 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 4 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 5 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 6 Cabinet to vote on proposed changes to how housing is allocated in Havering
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 10 Sewage floods home of family with one-day-old newborn after heavy rain