Children enjoy party at Romford’s Mercury Mall
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters were all smiles at the Mercury Mall’s Summer Celebration this weekend.
The shopping centre, in Mercury Gardens, Romford, had put on a two day party for children to enjoy before the summer finished and they returned to school.
Friends and families visiting the centre enjoyed the bouncy castle, magic selfie mirror and Frankie’s Club Arts and Crafts stall by Romford charity Saint Francis Hospice.
On Sunday there was also a back to school stationary zone, and an emoji hunt all around the Mercury.
Children particularly enjoyed dressing up for the selfie mirror, donning glasses and colourful wigs with their pals.
You may also want to watch:
Youngsters shreiked with joy as they boinged around the bouncy castle, leaping with the multi coloured balls.
Rumours that Love Island winner Kem Cetinay, a hairdresser in Romford, was attending the bouncy castle on Saturday proved unfounded.
- 1 Rainham gang members jailed for stealing 'over 130' vehicles
- 2 Plans for 1,380 homes on Waterloo Estate granted after tight vote
- 3 Ex-councillor under investigation over Green Belt building works
- 4 Tributes paid to well-loved Romford market fruit-seller
- 5 Campaigners launch petition to keep Emerson Park in Hornchurch constituency
- 6 Strategy is to tackle 'persistent problem' of abandoned trolleys in Romford
- 7 From 100 steps to 10,000: Romford woman tackles serious health issues by losing third of body weight
- 8 Six green spaces to enjoy in Havering
- 9 Death of Daniel Laskos far from isolated as London teen killings surge
- 10 Romford head chefs set for cook-off as finalists in national awards