Check out this creepy Hornchurch hair do!
A Havering hair salon created a spooky spider do – for an arachnophobic student’s Hallowe’en party!
Stephanie Burrows, a hair designer at Uppercut Hair Group, jumped at the opportunity when 17-year-old drama student Elena Macy from Ardleigh Green Road, Hornchurch, wanted a spine-chilling hair style for her Hallowe’en ball.
Stephanie said: “I really love to show my creativity, so when Elena came into the salon asking for a weird and wonderful spooky hairstyle, I knew just the thing.
“The giant, creepy, fury spider was made purely out of hair and took over two hours to create.”
Elena said: “I thought it would be a bit of fun to have an outrageous style to go with my outfit.
You may also want to watch:
“Stephanie was great. I have a real fear of spiders and had goose bumps when I saw the monster spider on my head. But I couldn’t be happier with how scary it looks.”
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 3 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 6 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 7 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 8 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 9 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 10 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’