Check out this creepy Hornchurch hair do!
A Havering hair salon created a spooky spider do – for an arachnophobic student’s Hallowe’en party!
Stephanie Burrows, a hair designer at Uppercut Hair Group, jumped at the opportunity when 17-year-old drama student Elena Macy from Ardleigh Green Road, Hornchurch, wanted a spine-chilling hair style for her Hallowe’en ball.
Stephanie said: “I really love to show my creativity, so when Elena came into the salon asking for a weird and wonderful spooky hairstyle, I knew just the thing.
“The giant, creepy, fury spider was made purely out of hair and took over two hours to create.”
Elena said: “I thought it would be a bit of fun to have an outrageous style to go with my outfit.
You may also want to watch:
“Stephanie was great. I have a real fear of spiders and had goose bumps when I saw the monster spider on my head. But I couldn’t be happier with how scary it looks.”
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 3 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 7 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 8 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 9 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford