Charlie Hebdo: Romford eBay trader selling magazine cover print
- Credit: Archant
An eBay seller from Romford is looking to cash in on the hype surrounding the latest edition of Charlie Hebdo.
Bidding for the item, described as a framed front cover print, is currently at £41. There have been four bids.
Five million copies of the publication, featuring an image of the Prophet Muhammad, are being printed to meet massive demand in the wake of last week’s deadly attack at the Paris offices of the satirical magazine.
Two Islamist gunmen stormed the building on Wednesday, murdering 12 people including nine journalists.
In the description for the eBay listing, seller ryannc1983 writes: “You are bidding for a framed Charlie Hebdo Magazine Special Edition controversial front cover print.”
You may also want to watch:
Bidding closes shortly after 10am tomorrow.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 4 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 5 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 6 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 7 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 8 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 9 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor