Charles Dickens’ Oliver comes Hornchurch
A Charles Dickens’ novel is set to head into the Hornchurch this weekend.
Young audiences are promised a magical and colourful experience in a specially adapted production of Oliver at the Fairkytes Arts Centre in Billet Lane, Hornchurch on Saturday June 23 at 2pm.
The production by the award winning M&M Productions is for ages five and upwards.
Cabinet Member for Culture, Towns and Communities, Cllr Andrew Curtin said: “The work of Dickens represents all that is great about classic literature.
“His books paint a picture of Britain that strikes a chord within our hearts and imaginations.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �5, all children must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult.
A special family rate is available at �15 for a party of four, call the 01708 456 308.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 3 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 6 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 8 Dagenham seal comfortable win over Hornchurch in pre-season
- 9 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 10 Heritage: Romford's key role in the English Civil War