Celebrity Big Brother star Jess Impiazzi visits students at Hornchurch makeup studio
- Credit: Archant
Celebrity Big Brother star Jess Impiazzi surprised students at Final Checks makeup and hair studio in Hornchurch, and took part in a beauty session.
The reality star who is best known for her appearance in the Big Brother house, series two and five of Ex on The Beach and in a few episodes of The Only Way is Essex, agreed to be a model at the studio in High Street on Wednesday (January 23).
Jess - who is a client of studio owner, Danielle Everitt - was given the red carpet makeover so BTEC media makeup students could learn new techniques and re-create the look.
The specialised academy only takes on 10 students at any age, and often holds in house industry talks and celebrity workshops.
The course takes two years to complete, and involves beauty, glam, hair and SPX makeup.
You may also want to watch:
Final Checks owner, Danielle Everitt told the Recorder: “The workshop was a huge success. Our students loved meeting Jess and asking about her experience on Big Brother.
“I met Jess for an event as I got asked to do her makeup. I work a lot with celebrities for their red carpet looks.
- 1 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 2 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 3 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 4 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 5 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 6 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 7 Report found Town Hall response to alleged sexual harassment case 'disturbing'
- 8 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 9 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 10 Havering Hospitality Hero: Hornchurch's Tandoori Lounge racks up awards
“I thought it would be a great opportunity to bring in one my clients and create a red carpet look so students can gain more techniques and re-create the look. “I’m very impressed with the students work so far and they have only been at the academy for six months.”