CCTV stills of Romford pharmacy smash and grab
Hooded thieves are being hunted by Havering Police after carrying out a meticulously planned overnight raid on a Romford pharmacy.
The trio used bolt croppers on the roller shutter padlocks of MIM Pharmacy, in North Street, at around 2.40am on July 11, before smashing the lower window pane of the front door.
Det Barry Carter, of Romford CID, said: “They had arrived by vehicle on the forecourt of the shop. They brought with them large plastic crates which they rapidly filled with perfumes.”
A Sharp shop till and a Dell laptop computer were also stolen, before the raiders all made off in the same vehicle.
“This was an organised well planned smash and grab attack,” said Mr Carter. “The building was alarmed and they made off moments before police arrival.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking for witnesses or those who may have information in relation to this crime to come forward.
Mr Carter added: “Also, if you have been offered perfume products please contact the police for further details as most products had the MIM Pharmacy price labels on them.”
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 4 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 5 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 7 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 8 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 9 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 10 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
Contact Mr Carter on 101, or provide information anonymously at Crimestoppers on: 0800 555 111