CCTV stills of Romford pharmacy smash and grab
Hooded thieves are being hunted by Havering Police after carrying out a meticulously planned overnight raid on a Romford pharmacy.
The trio used bolt croppers on the roller shutter padlocks of MIM Pharmacy, in North Street, at around 2.40am on July 11, before smashing the lower window pane of the front door.
Det Barry Carter, of Romford CID, said: “They had arrived by vehicle on the forecourt of the shop. They brought with them large plastic crates which they rapidly filled with perfumes.”
A Sharp shop till and a Dell laptop computer were also stolen, before the raiders all made off in the same vehicle.
“This was an organised well planned smash and grab attack,” said Mr Carter. “The building was alarmed and they made off moments before police arrival.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking for witnesses or those who may have information in relation to this crime to come forward.
Mr Carter added: “Also, if you have been offered perfume products please contact the police for further details as most products had the MIM Pharmacy price labels on them.”
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 6 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 7 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 8 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 9 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
Contact Mr Carter on 101, or provide information anonymously at Crimestoppers on: 0800 555 111