Caremark launches new service in Havering
- Credit: Archant
A care company launched its new Havering service with a special community party.
Caremark Havering, a home care company, held its official launch party at the North Street Halls, Hornchurch, on Monday, September 9.
Baljit Bains, safeguarding lawyer and managing director of the new service, said: "I've always wanted to help people and am passionate about social care in the community.
"I opened my business because I want to reach the most vulnerable people and genuinely make a positive difference to their lives.
"Opening a home care franchise made sense to me from the outset because of my legal background and family connections in the care industry.
You may also want to watch:
"It's a great opportunity to be more involved with helping people and to be more hands-on than I have been before."
Caremark Havering was awarded its Care Quality Commission (CQC) registration on August 5.
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 3 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 8 Schools say lack of funding means they can't carry out mass Covid testing
- 9 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 10 Heritage: Measuring speed of sound at Upminster
It provides home care to people in the Havering area with a range of needs including dementia and disability.